Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Single Pack Puffs To Go
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 9, 2007
my favourite little packets of tissue are puffs to go....i blow my nose with lot's of force and ordinary tissues blow apart, leaving remnants of tissue all over your clothing. these puffs are great. thicker, softer and no mess on my black tee shirts !

delivery was fast and easy. a good choice for anyone !
on January 22, 2007
These tissues are the best and I was not able to get them anywhere.I finally found them on Amazon.com They are superior to other tissues and handy.
on December 17, 2010
Puffs-To-Go are, hands down, the very best tissue packs ever! They beat Kleenex by miles because they're bigger and softer. Unfortunately, for some reason Procter and Gamble seem to be taking Puffs-To-Go off the market and that's a real shame. Actually, they seem to be repackaging them to look more like Kleenex, which means they're likely to be smaller and, perhaps, not as soft. When you have a cold, what you really want is a soft, non-irritating tissue and it looks like Proctor and Gamble has decided they just don't care about customer comfort.
on December 17, 2009
I love the Puffs to Go. I bought some in Denver over a year ago and have not been able to find them in any stores since then. They are FULL SIZED tissues, not the tiny little paper slips like other brands. Also, the pack is soft and flat and fits anywhere from purse, to pocket. Please bring them to more stores. My initial purchase was at Target, but our store does not have them. Thank you Amazon for finding the impossible.
on December 11, 2009
Just what I expected from previously buying these in the stores. I don't understand why we have had difficulty finding them in the store. They are sooo much better than other tissue travel packs.
on August 23, 2009
I had looked all over for the Ultra Puffs To Go travel packs and finally found it at Amazon.com. Purchase over the internet was quick, payment using PayPal was quick and easy, shipping was also swift and the package of Puffs was delivered on time and in perfect condition. What more could one ask for?
on April 14, 2010
I have been looking for Puffs To Go for over a year in my local grocery stores and local Wal-Mart store and could not find them. The Kleenex brand purse-sized tissues were hard to remove from the package and the packaging fell apart in my purse so that the tissues were dirty and crumpled before I even used them. Also, Puffs are so much softer than Kleenex.

Thankfully, I found that I could buy a case of Puffs To Go on Amazon for much less than at the store. I ordered a case and now have a good supply tucked away in my closet. The tissues are very easy to remove from the pack and the pack has a flap that folds over the opening and sticks lightly so that I have no more clumps of "clean" tissues in my purse. Insead of the flimsy cellophane package, Puffs have a stronger, softer plastic packaging.

So many words for such a small item, but sometimes the small items make a big difference!
on July 27, 2007
This is a great product and it's purse or glove box friendly... The are the most lint free tissue I have seen and they are the softest as well....
on June 13, 2010
I love Puffs to Go as they are a good size to carry in my purse and the tissue is a good size. It is difficult to find these in the stores anymore, so ordering them through Amazon was really convenient, without having to shop all over town and then not find them.
on May 27, 2014
I bought a case of these a few years ago because retail stores stopped carrying them. I foolishly passed them out to everyone I know, am now almost out of them & NOW they're discontinued!

These are the best To-Go tissues as they're bigger tissues than the others... & not all folded up.

Amazon, please ask P&G to bring them back!