5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening
Published 7 months ago by Jaimee Who

3.0 out of 5 stars a good book
This book is a good reminder of what is important in relationships. I agree with a lot of things in this book but there are things that could have been discussed that aren't. Overall all the book makes valid points and provides examples for men and women on how relationships should be.
Published 11 months ago by LexusinVA

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening, December 3, 2013
I chose this book because I found myself getting frustrated with waiting on a suitable mate and began to think that there were no such thing. That relationships now days aren't attainable without disrespect, infidelity and selfishness. After reading this book, I'm glad to know that my waiting isn't in vain after all. There is no shame in waiting on the one God intends for you, and I'm doing myself a favor by not wasting time with the wrong man but instead getting myself, my heart and my faith prepared for the right one. Mr. Hill does a wonderful job making both men and women take responsibility for how we allow others to treat us and how we treat others. Wonderful read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, July 9, 2012
This review is from: For Single People Who Still Understand The Value of Relationships (Paperback)
This book has truly helped me and by far the best book ever from Rob Hill SR. I look forward to more books from him and will support all of his projects!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, June 16, 2013
Purchased this book after following the author on Instragram. After reading it I couldn't put it down. Looking forward to his second book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, June 5, 2013
Reading this book was like reading something that I personally wrote myself because it followed my exact perspective when it comes to relationships, verbatim! I even found myself talking out loud once I ready certain things that I use to remind others of when I dated them while saying to myself, "WOW I use to say this ALL THE TIME" LOL! Great read!

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, April 27, 2014
I love the straightforward approach! This is a great read and everyone who does want a true relationship should read!

3.0 out of 5 stars a good book, July 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, June 22, 2013
Easy to read, relate to and learn from. Excellent book. I couldn't put it down. I can't wait for his next book to become available.
Don't like it's short. I want more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect quick read!, June 14, 2013
This e-book puts everything into perspecive. I don't see the contents as a dvice, rather truths from his persoective. I am a fan of his work and reccomend this book for other young people who want to have and maintain successful relationships.

5.0 out of 5 stars great ideas, June 7, 2013
This was a simple, but informative book. Single people and couples need to read this. Old and young. Just dating and 10+ years of marriage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Concise writer, June 7, 2013
I adore ROB`s Hill writing! Haven't encountered such a personable author until I've read his work. Good job Rob! Will suggest to many!

For Single People Who Still Understand The Value of Relationships