Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 9, 2013
This a book full of useful information for any women having a real estate need to buy or sell. I have been a licensed full time Realtor for ten years and up to 80% of my clients have been. My slogan 'Every Queen Deserves a Castle'. So this book has given me additional insight.
on April 23, 2006
I've been patiently waiting for this book. The trend has been growing for several years(and Fannie Mae says it shows every sign of growing more). And there are certainly a great number of "home buying" books available. But Donna Raskin and Susan Hawthorne have focused specifically on the challenges for single women homebuyers. And they have explored in detail the emotional challenges of this journey (as well as the mechanical aspects). Thank you! I have already ordered two copies from Amazon to be sent to my two daughters, Amy 31, and Jenny 27.
on August 5, 2006
I'm in the process of buying my first home- as a divorced- mother of one. By all intents and purposes, I've always been a self-confident girl and then woman, but home-buying scared me so much. This book gave me the information I needed to ask the right questions, and had lots of practical insight. I loved the pros and cons of different mortgages types (there are so many options now) and also the individual "real women" writings that detailed other women's experiences. More importantly, I thought and felt that this book was written especially for me- addressing lots of the fears of single womanhood and homeownership and empowered me with all of the information that I needed. Reading this book was also affirming for me- I now know I'm doing the right thing by investing in a property for my new family. I know I'm setting a wonderful example for my daughter too. Its the ultimate act of self-love and self-care.

I totally recommmend this book.