- File Size: 238 KB
- Print Length: 72 pages
- Publisher: Telemachus Press, LLC (January 31, 2012)
- Publication Date: January 31, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00742WT1U
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#15,974 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #3 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Women's Personal Growth
- #15 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Self-Help > Self-Esteem
- #24 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
The Single Woman's Sassy Survival Guide: Letting Go and Moving On Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Mandy's Twitter page, @TheSingleWoman, was recently named #9 on the list of the "Top Ten Twitter Handles in the City of Nashville" by the Nashville Business Journal. Invited by Oprah to cover her "Lifeclass: the Tour" events in St. Louis and New York City as part of OWN's "VIP Press Corps" in 2012, Mandy has also been named a "Twitter Powerhouse" by the Huffington Post, a "Woman of Influence" by the Nashville Business Journal, and a "Single in the City" by Nashville Lifestyles magazine. She has been featured on the Women of Faith tour, The 700 Club, Talk of the Town, WHOA Women, and more; and in Forbes magazine, Cosmopolitan magazine, the Christian Post, and the Huffington Post, just to name a few. She has also been a featured guest blogger for Glamour.com, The Conversation, Christian Mingle, and the Huffington Post. With millions of readers from all over the world, Mandy has made a name for herself as the voice of empowerment and sassiness for single women across the globe.
Mandy's bestselling book "The Single Woman: Life, Love, & a Dash of Sass," was released in August 2013 and has gone on to garner rave reviews. Her highly anticipated second book, "I've Never Been to Vegas but My Luggage Has: Mishaps & Miracles on the Road to Happily Ever After" will hit shelves on March 11th.
Connect with Mandy online at:
Top Customer Reviews
BTW, I came across the book because of the high reviews. She strongly suggests several times in the book that if one likes the book to please give it a review, so that could be the reason.
Thank you, Mandy and to anyone wondering if this book is for you, it is.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love Mandy Hale! In every book she helps me connect to the brave woman that is inside! She really has a way of opening up my authentic self and dealing with the feelings I try to... Read morePublished 3 days ago by tawnya rivers
I felt as though she knows me personally. A great book to remind yourself who you are, or can be.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
I really enjoyed reading this. I highly recommend purchasing this if you are considering it. I will be reading it again....a great buy!Published 7 days ago by Jen
In the midst of a breakup this little book was encouragement that it does get better and there is more beyond the pain.Published 12 days ago
Not finished this book but I truly am loving the help it is giving.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Self-Esteem
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Women's Personal Growth
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Self-Esteem