Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 2, 2012 1:37:03 AM PDT
T. Berry says:
My question is, I'm not really an online kinda guy, so can this game be enjoyed offline? Is there a single player aspect to the game, and if so is it any good?

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 1:24:53 AM PDT
Fumar says:
Stronghold Kingdoms is an MMORTS (massive multilayer online real time strategy) and has no offline or single player functionality at all. Try the original titles Stronghold, Stronghold 2, or Stronghold 3 for a single player castle building experience.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 7:19:09 AM PDT
G. Parnell says:
I'm just worried about starting. Wouldn't you get totally creamed the instant you started? By some dude that's been building for years? Or are the castles not persistent? If they are: you're screwed because there's no way to "catch up" on someone who's castle and army has been refined forever. They would come and annihilate you. If the castles are not persistent: why work hard to build something - then just what? Declare victory and move on to the next one? The whole point of building a castle is to make it persistent and everlasting.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 4:53:04 PM PDT
Mike says:
i've been playing since February and I haven't gotten attacked by these so called super veteran players. You can join houses/guilds to seek protection if you want. It plays like any MMO; you can do it alone or work with friends (or make friends by joining a house/guild). I actually joined a house/guild with some APB Reloaded buddies.

Don't believe the 1 star reviews. The tutorial is helpful and no the tutorial doesn't send you out and commit suicide. There is a learning curve. It's a casual game so don't be disappointed that it doesn't have World of Warcraft graphics. I guess, simplistic graphics is a good term. If you've played the Stronghold series but would rather go the way of MMO, then this is a good game. If you haven't played the Stronghold series but want to play a free casual MMO then this is the game for you. Hope this helps!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Aug 2, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Stronghold Kingdoms [Download]
Stronghold Kingdoms [Download] by FireFly Studios
3.5 out of 5 stars   (184)