5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
We are currently traveling the U.S. in a small trailer. My only regret is that we didn't buy more of these towels. They are soft, lightweight, dry quickly, never smell and take up minimal space. They come out of the washer and dryer looking like new. I love the colors.
Published 2 months ago by Janna

2.0 out of 5 stars its a thin towel
Title says it all. It doesn't take up a lot of room in my gym bag like a normal towel would but as you should expect with a thinner towel is it gets wet much quicker so its kind of a give and take situation. It is by no means the best of both worlds or something amazing its just less towel so it takes less room.
Published 12 months ago by munchies

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, April 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel towel!, January 7, 2014
Elisia Schrauth (Salt Lake City, Utah United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this towel for an indoor trainer class I have been doing over the Winter. It became necessary to have a towel, you sweat a lot on an indoor trainer. I like that this has a little carrying pouch that the towel easily fits into and then can be tossed into a gym bag. It is also soft and absorbent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Yoga, October 2, 2013
Mr. Gato (Southern California USA) - See all my reviews
Wanted something highly absorbent and very compact for yoga class - we work up a pretty intense sweat there. This towel is perfect. Light weight, compact, has its own carry sack, very absorbent. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 15, 2013
Eric (Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
Was looking for a towel that was not too large nor too face towel small for my high intensity cardio workouts. This was just perfect.

You have an option of varied colors (I chose gray), and two optional dimensions (16" x 32" & 20" x 40"). I chose the former, which, ironically, was equally compatible with my Coffey Meyer weight training DVDs where there's a waist crunching resistance routine that actually requires a towel of such dimensions for the workouts.

A great absorbent of sweat, and no lint residues. And it can serve as a very portable travel towel.

This is a definite recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great towels for traveling and gym, February 20, 2014
Great towels for traveling! Light weight and easy to carry around. Dry really fast. Useful for your daily gym workout as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for an absorbent workout towel, April 13, 2014
I use this sports towel at the gym to keep the sweat out of my eyes and hands dry while weightlifting. It does the job quite well. A word of caution. The towels bleed the first few washes.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great towels!, February 24, 2014
LOVE this towel! It also comes with a bag to put it in which is great to bring to the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, February 20, 2014
I love these towels. I bought 3! They work amazing and fit into my bag perfectly!!! Everyone who works out should have one of these. They clean easy and don't get all nasty after working out.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like these soft towels, February 6, 2014
Grandmabirdy (Malden, MA USA) - See all my reviews
These little towels are very useful They dry so very fast. I like to wrap one around my gel ice pack which I put on my sore shoulders. They make great small and inexpensive gifts. Yoga students and swimmers love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars i have a hard time fitting it back into it's bag, January 27, 2014
H. Holbrook (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
but this little guy is perfect for sweating. I bike, work out and do yoga a few times a week, so often i am sweating around cute people. I take out this towel and then i am cute too.

Rate and Discover Movies