Command vast fleets of ships and a growing empire in Sins of a Solar Empire, the latest game from publisher Stardock Entertainment. Sins of a Solar Empire combines the depth of 4X gameplay with the action of real-time strategy to create an epic and immersive experience for players. Players will colonize worlds, develop extensive trade networks, conduct research and diplomacy, and build fleets as they fight to control an immense galaxy using one of three distinct races.
Ten millennia have passed since you and the few survivors of the once mighty Vasari Empire fled from an unknown threat that all but exterminated your kind. You now find yourself at the fringe of the galaxy in a sector occupied by a pathetically primitive species - one obsessed with trade and lacking any central organization or military technology. Calling themselves the Trader Emergency Coalition, they would have been ideal slaves in the glorious days of the past, but time is of the essence. Use your mastery of phase-space manipulation, gravity and nanotechnology to quickly eliminate any local resistance and acquire the necessary resources to fuel the next segment of your continuing exodus.Features
- Take command of 1 of 3 space-faring races as you work to establish domination of the galaxy.
- Use diplomacy, economic skill, cultural influence, and sheer military might to establish order.
- Explore and conquer neighboring planets and distant solar systems in a massively scaled, fully 3D galaxy.
- Transition between the roles of emperor and fleet commander; customize and improve powerful units.
- Extensive diplomatic and economic strategies can exercise a variety of options.