Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on September 27, 2012
I have had a chronic cough from post nasal drip for over 1 year. I have been to every kind of doctor and had
many kinds of tests. I was going to give up and make an appointment at Mayo Clinic --before I went I decided to
try Sinuswars2. Within 2 weeks my cough and post nasal drip were gone. I'm going to keep using it.
on August 1, 2011
SinusWars 2 helped me a lot in clearing up my sinus passages and decreasing mucus in my throat. Because it is homeopathic it will work differant for differant people, however, so I would recommend ordering a small amount. Make sure you follow the directions carefully as to how to take it.
on May 3, 2015
My wife has a sinus problem which requires her to cough and clear her throat continuously....she has tried off the shelf allergic treatment, and has spent hours at the doctor trying to figure what is causing the problem. In desperation we tried sinuswar2....I was dubious but figured it could not hurt...
The result was amazing....within two weeks of using the product, my wife's coughing was reduced by 98%...we continued for another week....with only intermittent coughing....
As a test...she stopped taking the pills to see what would happen...... Within a couple of days..maybe a week.... The coughing and hacking returned....
She went back to taking the pills, and again in about two weeks the coughing was again reduced by a significant factor, with only minor throat clearing....for my wife ..the pills works to reduce the post nasal drip...but it is not a cure....but taking the pills has worked for us.... and we have ordered additional supplies.
If like us..all else has failed..it would not hurt to try sinuswars2
on March 8, 2013
I've had post nasal drip for years, causing me to constantly clear my throat and sometimes choking (not pleasant for my co-workers to hear!) and nasal "stuffiness". Within a couple of days of product use I experienced almost no drainage and breathing easily through my nose...WOW - this must be what normal feels like! Thank you for this product!
on February 27, 2009
Unfortunately this product did not stop or even slow down my post nasal drip. I cannot recommend this product, but then again it may work for some and not others, you will have to decide for yourself to try it or not.
LK
on January 29, 2013
The mucus was so thick it was stuck to the back of my throat and was gagging me. The prescriptions from the doctor helped little if at all. I saw this product and since I was in misery I thought I would try it. I'm glad I did. In 4 days the mucus was gone and I was relieved. Maybe it doesn't work for everybody but it did for me.
on October 11, 2012
We did lot of tests and tried a variety of medicines (prescribed, over-the-counter, homeopathy, ayurvedic, home remedies you name it).
But nothing helped my 4 yrs old son's frequent and incessant cough due to post nasal drip.

Until one day my wife found this product. And ever since my son's cough has gone like magic.
Trust me this works. If you are sure that you have a post nasal drip problem, you should atleast try it once.
on March 19, 2009
This product didn't do anything, didn't see any change at all. Don't waste your money, it doesn't work.
on May 17, 2015
At 64 years old, I have suffered for years with post nasal drip and its associated discomfort. I have never tried natural remedies before, but decided to try sinus wars 2. I have now been clear of discomfort and cough for around 2 months, which is exactly how long I have used the product.
on November 6, 2013
I purchased Sinuswars no. 2 online from the website. I tried it for a week and did exactly what it said on the bottle. Unfortunately it did nothing for me. I contacted the website by email to return the item and they did not reply. I called the 1-800 number and was told that once the bottle was opened I could not return it. Very disappointing. It was quite expensive.