5.0 out of 5 stars Best condoms ever
Stylish, classy, and they work well. I dunno what else you can ask for in a condom, really. Sir Richards is definitely a cool company worth supporting.
Published on November 11, 2011 by booky mgee

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke, two different times
These broke for two different guys that used them. Plus, they were so tight, there were "performance issues". I will never buy again.
Published 23 months ago by Bob

5.0 out of 5 stars Best condoms ever, November 11, 2011
booky mgee (paris, Texas(killmenow) USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sir Richard's Condom Company Ultra Thin Condoms, 12-Count Pack (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly pleasant, June 13, 2012
First of all, as you can see from the product picture, it's a very nice looking condom. The box looks elegant, so is each individual condom.

This is a big plus since I am a very visual person.

Before Sir Richards, I mainly used Durex condoms. The first thing I noticed is that Sir Richards felt more durable than Durex, but it also felt a little bit thicker.

By durable I mean I will not worry about busting the condom during furious thrusts in bed. It can hold a huge load of my juices without making a mess.

It feels pretty good, but you can definitely feel it's there. Again, I am only comparing it to Durex. I would say the ultra thin condom from Durex felt better, because you can barely feel it.

Personally, I would probably stick with Durex in the future. However, it's always good to have some nice looking condoms at home. It adds a sense of style :) I recommend buying it and give it a try, it might surprise you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Condom! Never had any problems, December 10, 2011
I've never experienced any kind of problem with these. I'd suggest these to anyone who wants a "barely there" feel

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy and Pleasurable, November 11, 2011
My Partners and I LOVE these condoms. I have never experienced one breaking, they have no strong latex odors, the packaging is humorous, thin enough to feel as close as possible while still doing their job, AND purchasing them is philanthropic. How could you go wrong? In my experience and research there is no better condom out there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, July 8, 2014
Yes! Again and Again!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, November 23, 2013
very nice, I like it, It is what I expect. The quality is very good. ^_^ I like it .

5.0 out of 5 stars best I've found, October 2, 2013
GJF (northern, New Jersey) - See all my reviews
Not a big fan of condoms but she insists and these seem to give me the best results and sensation---enjoy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ;), June 24, 2013
Perfect with a great discription. works its exact purpose exactly well, the product is just what i was looking for

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the health conscious, March 8, 2013
Great feeling and best for the body being Parabeen free. Very durable and certainly feels like there is nothing at all. She enjoys them quite much!

5.0 out of 5 stars I only use Sir Richard's!, October 25, 2012
My favorite Sir Richard's is the ultra thin, feels barely there and I've never had any problems with breakage or bad fit. Love the discreet packaging, and though I'm not vegan, I appreciate that SR's is! Buy one give one plus condoms I needed anyway! Love 'em!

Sir Richard's Condom Company Ultra Thin Condoms, 12-Count Pack