Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Color: otherChange
Price:$9.95+ Free shipping

on May 2, 2011
When I was looking for a window mount for my Starmate5 radio, I considered this mount but decided to go with a different one, which I later found out had been discontinued. I received this mount as a comparable substitute for the one I ordered (it's not). The suction cup works well and does an excellent job of adhering the mount to the window. Unfortunately, there is no way to lock down the AMPS end of this mount. While it will hold the radio in position as long as there are no bumps or vibrations, as soon as you encounter any, the radio position will change. I've had this for less than a week and I will be returning it. I don't know how anyone could be happy with this mount. Other than price, there's really no reason to purchase it. You get what you pay for and for just a few dollars more; you can get a much better mount.

I would not recommend this mount to anyone.
on March 8, 2011
After the suction cup on my original mount wore out, I looked everywhere for a replacement mount including Radio Shack and the Sirius website. Not available anywhere! Then I checked Amazon, and here it was. The seller offered it at a reasonable price and it was received in a couple days from order placement. Extremely happy with the item and the service I got from the seller.
on June 25, 2014
I'll blame myself for choosing this item. I should have study the picture more carefully. It is basically useless as a window mount for my XM Onyx radio. With effort I could semi-permanently attach my radio to the mount, but doing that was not my intent. I don't think it is worth the cost to return it. Maybe I see if I can salvage the item by attaching the glue-on dash mount that came with radio to the window mount bracket.
on October 16, 2014
with modifications in the "head" of bracket;
works great with both SiriusXM radio unit & radar detector!
massive suction cup works much better than little suction cups that fail, clips in air conditioner vents, or stick-um on dash board.
on August 22, 2014
It does what it is supposed to do... keep my Sirius on my windshield. It is a pretty solid unit. It doesn't rattle or fall off in traffic... it just does what it is supposed to do. I have no complaints.
on June 8, 2013
I purchased this to use with my XM Onyx radio, and it matches up perfectly. I was concerned when i purchased it that it was going to be this cheap light duty plastic hunk of poop. But i was relieved when it came that it was a good quality product. I've been using it for a few weeks now and i have zero complaints with it. The suction to the window is very strong and when you tighten up the knob it doesn't move up and down at all, I'm very pleased with my purchase and the mount is 100 times better than the nonsense vent mount the radios come with. You wont be let down by this product.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2012
Contrary to the description that this mount comes with everything for complete installation, it does not include the four screws for the mounting plate. Without the screws the product is useless and doesn't rate even one star. How much can four tiny screws possibly cost?

By the way, if you have to buy the screws, they are 4mm x 12mm Pan Head Machine screws. I recommend you pick up four lock washers for a snug fit. Home Depot has the screws and washers in their metric drawers in Hardware for about $2.25.
on July 15, 2014
I purchased this to mount my Sirius Sportster2 radio. It holds it ok. The problem is in the fundamental design. I don't expect something at this price point to hold up forever without adjustment but the adjustment requires you completely disassemble the thing to get to the lone screw that it used to hold it in place. Then, since you've likely lost your initial adjustment you have to eyeball it since to make incremental adjustments to the actual thing you'd have to take it apart and put it back together each time.
on July 19, 2012
When my Sirius windshield broke after more than five years of use, I was worried I wouldn't be able to find an adequate replacement. In a way I was right--this one is better. I used to have to get my boyfriend to attach the old one to my window because the suction cup was terrible and he seemed to have the magic touch. This one I can do myself with no problem. It's great. I highly recommend it.
on August 21, 2013
This would be perfect IF it was what i recieved in the mail. Based on the reviews written by others and the product description i ordered the item. I recieved a Window mount bracket, and nothing else. NO DESCRIBED mounting hardware. It does not have a t bracket so it WILL not work with Sirius XM Onyx plug and play cradles. Not happy at all, guess i should have researched more before buying.