1,030 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Steelers sunglasses
This was a B-day present for a Steelers fan. I liked it 'cause it wasn't the usual t-shirt or blanket. It was nice to have something different to give to a football fan.
Published on July 22, 2011 by Angela

3.0 out of 5 stars steeler glasses
i bought two pair of the glasses,one was great no problems. but the other pair was missing a screw in them and i tried to replace it but wasnt successful.all in all 50% of my purchase was great.
Published on September 4, 2011 by Thomas L. Lafave

4.0 out of 5 stars Steelers sunglasses, July 22, 2011
Angela (Boise, ID, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome value, quick shipping, July 1, 2012
Lost my old pair in the ocean, got these delivered about 3 days later for only $5!
Steeler nation is what its about.

By the way, they are polarized and wrap-around... just some great glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for price., July 15, 2011
These were a birthday gift for a Steelers fan. I did not expect the item to be of such high quality for the low price. My granddaughter has already had her hands on the glasses with no problems. Wraparound design is as recommended for keeping the sun out. The logo is clear and has not scratched in the two months they have been used. Wearer gets a lot of compliments on the glasses. Great gift idea or stocking stuffer.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son was thrilled, January 1, 2011
redeyed (oregon, usa) - See all my reviews
Was a Christmas present for my son and he was thrilled. So much excitement going on he even called next day to tell me again how much he liked them. They don't sit on your cheeks. The logo is nice on bows and small packer on glass. If your a die hard packer fan its a must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, July 9, 2011
I bought these as a gift. I was so pleased with the quality, that I bought another pair as a gift for another big Steeler fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, January 14, 2011
Love the sunglasses! So glad they came days before Christmas, rather than late. They were received early, and in excellent condition!! ALWAYS Happy shopping at Amazon.com!! Its the one website I trust completely!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun sunglasses, July 12, 2011
Ok, they are not Raybans, but they are light weight good looking sunglasses that aren't "cheapy" feeling.
Will wear them a LOT this football season!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for NYG fan (ok, any NFL team)...look great too!, September 17, 2011
Sturdy, well-made product. Appears the embossed logo will not chip off. One side has "NY" the other side has "GIANTS". Actually looks like there is a clear coating over the frames and logo which will keep it always looking new. Fits my normal size head well and the glasses are snug but not snug enough to give you a headache. The lenses are dark and are a wrap-around style... I could use them as eye protection while weed-whacking (I won't since I don't want them scratched by a pebble). They definitely eliminate glare without making you think you are in a tunnel. Better than some flea market junk and worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, March 28, 2013
Bought these as stocking stuffers for my daughter and husband. They fit my 12- year old daughter great but they are really too small for an average man--would fit a smaller adult female. Nonetheless, we like these! Decent quality! Would buy again from this seller. Quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, September 14, 2012
These were the perect gift for my husband since he is a diehard seahawks fan and we are currently residing in New Mexico where we are never able able to find him fan memorbilia. He loves these and makes sure to wear these on game days instead of his oakleys :D a definite hit :)

NFL Denver Broncos Sunglasses
NFL Denver Broncos Sunglasses by Siskiyou Gifts Co, Inc.
$40.00 $11.06