Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

Color: Denver Broncos|Change

on July 1, 2012
Lost my old pair in the ocean, got these delivered about 3 days later for only $5!
Steeler nation is what its about.

By the way, they are polarized and wrap-around... just some great glasses.
on July 15, 2011
These were a birthday gift for a Steelers fan. I did not expect the item to be of such high quality for the low price. My granddaughter has already had her hands on the glasses with no problems. Wraparound design is as recommended for keeping the sun out. The logo is clear and has not scratched in the two months they have been used. Wearer gets a lot of compliments on the glasses. Great gift idea or stocking stuffer.
on July 22, 2011
This was a B-day present for a Steelers fan. I liked it 'cause it wasn't the usual t-shirt or blanket. It was nice to have something different to give to a football fan.
on December 9, 2014
Bought two of these one for my dad and one for my grandfather and they are simply perfect .
review image review image
on January 1, 2011
Was a Christmas present for my son and he was thrilled. So much excitement going on he even called next day to tell me again how much he liked them. They don't sit on your cheeks. The logo is nice on bows and small packer on glass. If your a die hard packer fan its a must have!
on September 17, 2011
Sturdy, well-made product. Appears the embossed logo will not chip off. One side has "NY" the other side has "GIANTS". Actually looks like there is a clear coating over the frames and logo which will keep it always looking new. Fits my normal size head well and the glasses are snug but not snug enough to give you a headache. The lenses are dark and are a wrap-around style... I could use them as eye protection while weed-whacking (I won't since I don't want them scratched by a pebble). They definitely eliminate glare without making you think you are in a tunnel. Better than some flea market junk and worth the price.
on March 28, 2013
Bought these as stocking stuffers for my daughter and husband. They fit my 12- year old daughter great but they are really too small for an average man--would fit a smaller adult female. Nonetheless, we like these! Decent quality! Would buy again from this seller. Quick delivery
on May 10, 2012
Item was bought for my husband a a stocking stuffer. He loved them!! This item was delivered in timely manor and was as described. Very happy customer with this purchase! Would recommend this seller.
on January 14, 2011
Love the sunglasses! So glad they came days before Christmas, rather than late. They were received early, and in excellent condition!! ALWAYS Happy shopping at Amazon.com!! Its the one website I trust completely!!
on August 19, 2013
I have these same glasses in all NY teams. I purchased these for my son. They may have a cheap price but they are good. My optometrist sells these in her store for $65.00. That should tell you something.