Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.95 shipping
Sistema Klip It 16-Piece Containers, Value Pack
|Price:||$27.58 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.42 (8%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Made from BPA-free material
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- Freezer safe
- Is airtight
- The pack consists of 8 containers with 8 lids making it a 16 piece set
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Sistema Klip It 16-Piece Containers, Value Pack
Sistema 1513 Split Container, 350ml, 3-Pack B00NSJ88V8
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
These leak, always, no exceptions. Pasta sauce, oil, soup, just a small sample of things that have leaked into my backpack and into my lunch box over the past year. I still use them because I paid so much for them and I like the product design. But mostly because I paid so much.
Pros: 1. Clear, easy to see contents from all angles. 2. Being square, they fit better on frig shelves
Cons: 1. They do not stack compactly when not in use, so storing them requires significantly more room than say Tupperware. 2. THE BIGGEST DRAWBACK is that, contrary to their advertising, they are anything but airtight. Don't slosh one that contains any liquid or you'll have a real mess to clean up!!
I only rate them at 2 stars because:
1. sealing is such an important function, and these don't
2. there are many other brands out there that will seal
3. they are a bit pricey compared to other brands
.......almost didn't give them that much.
UPDATE: I wrote to Sistema about the leaking problem.
1. They responded promptly and offered to send me a couple of their ROUND containers, saying that due to the "laws of physics" round containers would have a "better seal". (I declined their offer. A seal is a seal and one that leaks, however slowly, is still not really a seal.)
2. They also stated that they market their containers for DRY FOOD STORAGE ONLY and have never said that they were liquid proof. (It is true they have never used the terms leakproof or liquid proof).
3. In addition, they said that when using their containers, even their juice containers, they are assuming that the containers would be maintained in an upright position in a frig or a "chilly bin" (which I take to mean an ice chest or cooler).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These do NOT seal, which is the point of these, no? Can only be used for liquids if they're sitting upright in your fridge. Otherwise, non-liquids only. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Karen Lopez
I spent 5 years living in New Zealand, where these containers are made. I have several that I used the whole time I was there, and then subsequently made the trip back to the USA... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Caitlin Metzel
I don't understand how anybody would rate these above 2 stars, these are containers designed with O-rings to ostensibly provide an air/liquid-tight seal yet they utterly fail at... Read morePublished 1 month ago by D.W.O.
I will never buy any other storage containers again. Sistema is far superior to any plastic containers I have ever used AND they're BPA free! Read morePublished 5 months ago by Melayia