Sister Wives 8 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Free Range Browns In wake of the investigation revolving around the family, the Browns decide to get away for a quick vacation to Kody's parent's ranch in Wyoming. And we finally learn more about Kody's family history.
2. The Price Of Polygamy Kody and Janelle plan a private camping trip that results in a discussion about family finances. Meanwhile, Robyn opens up about her insecurities of not wanting to be a burden on the family financially.
3. Browns Out Of Hiding After years of hiding their lifestyle, Kody and his four wives are off to New York to appear on national television for the first time as open polygamists. Meanwhile back home, the Brown family kids embark on their first day of public school.
4. Carving Into Polygamy Candy, pumpkins,and Polygamy: The Brown family celebrates Halloween with 16 trick or treaters, 21 colorful costumes, and 24 great pumpkins.
5. Wife #3 Hits Sin City It's Wife #3's turn with Kody! Christine and her kids head to Vegas so they can spend time some alone time with their dad in her favorite vacation spot. Meanwhile back at home, Meri decides to take the rest of the family out for a bowling night.
6. Polygamist Party Meri goes to the doctor for a cancer screening, but will the results be more than she bargained for? Meanwhile the wives are doing something they've never been able to do before: invite their monogamous friends over for dinner!
7. The Brown Family Decision To celebrate Christmas, the Browns head off to a snow-bound cabin in the mountains to get away from the pressure of their on going police investigation. And later, a decision will be revealed that will affect the families lives once again.
8. Sister Wives In Holiday Crisis The Sister Wives struggle to accept that this will be their last Christmas in Utah. And with the mounting tension from the investigation leads to a massive change to the family dynamic that awaits them in the New Year.
9. No Place For Home Kody and his wives Meri and Robyn drive down to Las Vegas in search for a new home, but upon arrival they realize there are no polygamist houses to be found. Meanwhile back home, the rest of the family plans a suprise birthday party for Meri.
10. Gambling on the Future With the family move to Las Vegas only three days away, Kody tells the younger children they will be leaving their home in Utah forever. Despite some protest, the Browns begin to pack. But when the media gets hold of the news, plans turn into panic.
11. Sister Wives in the City of Sin The Browns finally arrive in Las Vegas, but face new challenges in building their life away from Utah like finding a home. Meanwhile, one of the wives has some exciting news to announce to the family.
|Starring||Christine Brown, Janelle Brown|
|Supporting actors||Kody Brown, Meri Brown, Robyn Brown, Rufus|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I absolutely love this family!!!! Now matter what their religious beliefs are it completely believe that their family is one of the most amazing caring and loving family I have... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Audrey Pitts
I liked the program, but the whole idea is ludicrous to me. But If you agree with the concept it is a good programPublished 3 months ago by Cindi James
I think they show us a side we don't normally get to see of some polygamy situations and they seem like really nice genuine people. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Pamela Silberberg
My wife loved it! She is a fan of the show and had missed this season.Published 6 months ago by R. Hibdon
At first I was spectacle about the topic of the show.
Polygamy is very rare where I'm from, almost sort of like a myth. Read more
It was an interesting experience for me. I like how all of them got along with each other. God Blessings be with them.Published 10 months ago by Wilbert Maximore
Love the show as I've been watching from beginning. I'm rewatching from episode one. Now just waiting for the next couple seasons to be available on Prime!Published 10 months ago by Nittennurse
Started watching because I wanted a glimpse into the families lives. PLUS the first 2 seasons were on Amazon Prime. But today they are no longer on Prime. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Art Teacher