PARIS HILTON'S MY NEW BFF 2 Seasons 2009
1. No More Hungry Tigers Paris Hilton hand picks her final contestants and sends them on a whirlwind trip to Las Vegas. She then goes undercover to separate the meek from the chic with a series of challenging dares.Tears are shed at elimination round 1.
2. Sisters Before Misters The potential BFFs move into their Beverly Hills mansion. Paris presides over a sorority-style hazing too intense for some of the contestants to stomach. A scandalous bachelor party forces the group to choose sisters vs misters.
3. What's on the Inside and the Outside Counts The BFF potentials learn jump headfirst into the world's largest cupcake to learn a lesson. Then they clean up and head into the salon to prepare for the first ever Miss Paris Pageant. Elimination drama leaves Paris speechless.
4. Can You Hang With My Friends? The remaining ten must host a dinner for Paris's friends and family. The preparations begin, but before the party can start, Paris surprises everyone by adding two game-changing contestants to compete for her friendship. Later a dramatic dinner leads to a…
5. Learn From Your Mistakes The cast learns about friendship from behind bars when Paris sends them to jail. Later, Paris asks friends DJ Paul and Juicy J of Three 6 Mafia to interrogate the everyone to find out who is really there for her. In the end, two contestants head home during…
6. Have My Back The BFF wannabes become parents as Paris presents them with their very own Paris doll. The demanding dolls drive everyone crazy, take part in a Lil' Kim fashion show, and cause a blow out fight between three contestants. Finally, Paris steps in and sends…
7. Must Have Good Taste The potential BFFs all get their first taste of the paparazzi and life in the fast lane as they take a trip to an oceanfront hotel. Paris shares her wisdom on handling the media and sends them to a speed-dating challenge that leads to an elimination where…
8. Must Have Thick Skin The five remaining contestants must face a barrage of hard-hitting questions during their first media junket. Later their thick skin is put to the test as actress/comedian Kathy Griffin steps in to help them host a comedy roast. Two contestants can't stand…
9. Where Do You Come From? Paris heads out the see the homes of the final three. She visits with their family and friends in order to learn all of their dirty little secrets. Finally, after crisscrossing the United States, Paris returns to the mansion to send someone packing.
10. Do You Really Know Me? In preparation of the finale, the entire cast returns to the mansion to see who Paris will pick. While everyone moves back to the mansion, Paris invites the two remaining BFF' candidates to her home for some quality one-on-one time. Finally, with all the…
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Director||Mark S. Jacobs|
|Starring||Eric Filipkowski, Ed Galvez|
|Supporting actors||Paris Hilton, Arika Sato, Scott Slade, Nicole Marie White|
|Producers||Michael Bloom, Kira Bosak, Stella Bulochnikov Stolper, Ryan Bunnell, Chris Choun, James DeSimas, Tony DiSanto, Tara Fischer, Liz Gateley, Paris Hilton, Rick Hilton, Michael Hirschorn, Gerry McKean, Meg Ruggiero Ovikian, Ivan Oyco, Margit Ritz, Amanda Scott, Seven, Scott Shatsky, April Smith|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|