5.0 out of 5 stars I Believe
This novel was refreshing to read. It tells of hurt Christians, and how pain can hinder the growth of a physical church and the spiritual Church in you. It also told of possible impossibilities, and an almost unmanageable situation, and how the love of Christ can conquer it all.

Published 20 months ago by LadyReedzAlot

3.0 out of 5 stars It was good but kind of racy in parts.
It was a good read but if you are a person that doesn't need to read descriptive sexual innuendos. This is probably not a good book for you.
Published 5 months ago by C. Lowe

5.0 out of 5 stars I Believe, December 2, 2012
LadyReedzAlot (Kansas City,KS USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sisters of Grace (Kindle Edition)

You do not have to question the integrity and faith of the author, but it was evident in every word of this story. I enjoyed the songs that he included as well. Do like I did, read it and listen to the songs on YouTube and you will really feel the spirit and love expressed in this eBook.

I have read every J.J. Murray book every written, it was indeed a pleasure to know that his Christian ethics can have an outlet as well. May God continue to bless you and your family in this endeavor, Mr. Murray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Winner, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Sisters of Grace (Kindle Edition)
Two sisters hurt by a man they both loved, and pain so deep it left a family & church divided for years. God steps in right on time. His ways are not our ways & He sends an unlikely servant to help bring this family together & revive a dying church. I loved the use of scripture, the faith of Andrew & the realness of the characters (though Mary worked a nerve probably because I don't know anyone that over the top, but I'm sure she does exist). I will say that I had to break out in praise several times. There are some editorial mistakes that are distracting at times but not enough to take a star away. This is the third book I've read by this author & I plan on reading them all. Don't be intimidated by the length of his books, if you are like me you'll be trying to borrow time to sneak some reading in so you can find out what happens next. Great job once again!

Beware: there are a few flirtatious "scenes"/sexual innuendos (no sex) & a little bit of cursing in the book, so if you choose not to deal with that you may not want to read the book (though I feel that it's honest depiction of the imperfection of the christian walk).

5.0 out of 5 stars Would make a great TV movie, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Sisters of Grace (Kindle Edition)
quick paced, good read. I began casting the TV movie in my head while reading the book. I recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Read, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Sisters of Grace (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book. I've heard of the author but never read any of his work. I'm always looking for a good Christian romance. This one was funny, decent plot, and lighthearted. You got to love a man that loves the Lord!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sibling rivalry or just plain hate?, September 14, 2013
This review is from: Sisters of Grace (Kindle Edition)
When a stranger nearly literally blows into Grace, Alabama during a hurricane, things start to happen, and quickly. The Pastor of the struggling Grace Apostolic Faith Church has two daughters, Mary and Elizabeth, with a strained relationship. Elizabeth is an unwed mother. Mary is unmarried as well, but not for lack of trying (5 different times)! Now they both have their eyes on the new guy in town. Can "the man that stopped" bring healing to the church and the pastor's family?

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and full of meaning, June 9, 2013
Clein (Minnesota, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sisters of Grace (Kindle Edition)
I didn't expect to love this book, but I did. It is about faith - crazy faith, love, forgiveness, prejudice, and morals; all written in a way that is sweet and funny. Andrew stops by a church just as it is hit by lightening and fixes their roof. Andrew is a humble, kind servant of a man that brings an electricity to the church that is dying. He brings back a church, a family and a woman by his crazy faith. He doesn't just try to fix the outside to look good (either the church or people), but puts his effort into repairing the foundation. I loved how I never knew quite what to expect out of Andrew, but that he always tried to live in accordance with God's Word. Just as this book broke my stereotype of what the book would be about, Andrew broke any stereotype that they tried to place on him. You can read this book and just enjoy all the humor OR read it for meaning. Either way, you will enjoy yourself and this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story that is all about the power of faith, June 1, 2013
Diane E. Sidener (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sisters of Grace (Kindle Edition)
Oh, I really loved this! What an uplifting book, full of great old hymns and thoroughly engaging characters, trials, love, forgiveness and redemption, not to mention vibrant faith. I won't go into the story line (don't have the energy today) but I stayed up late reading it, and enjoyed every minute of it. The highest praise I can give a book, over and beyond five stars, is assigning it to my "Keepers-to-re-read" shelf, and I knew not many pages into it that this was a good candidate for that coveted status--and there it now is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, March 11, 2013
This review is from: Sisters of Grace (Kindle Edition)
For all Christians, a walk of faith book must read.
Test your faith here, what would you do? Do you have faith to believe that this book will speak to something, or some part of your life?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story of forgiveness and reconciliation, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Sisters of Grace (Kindle Edition)
Loved it. Wept like a baby at the end. Had me laughing at times to. Was a great read for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sisters of Grace, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Sisters of Grace (Kindle Edition)
This book was truly a good read. I must say God is Good, and all the time God is Good.. If you are a believer in a higher power than this book will allow you to say, that blessing and miracles do happen through the power of God. Even if you dont believe and God, this book is a good read to sooth the soul....

Sisters of Grace