Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
This book is a step-by-step guide for getting a successful business up and running fast. It covers all aspects of launching a business, from licenses, to bookkeeping to marketing to setting up shop. Everything is presented in a step-by-step format with checklists, worksheets, and top-notch advice from one of Americas most highly regarded business writers.
This book is for you if:
* Youre currently in the process of starting your own business and want to get things done as efficiently as possible, yet still do them right.
* You want to make certain you take care of all the details of getting a business underway, organize the process, and get some good advice.
* Youre going to start a business soon and need a plan on how to go about it.
* You have an idea for a business but dont know where to start.
* You already run a business but would like to improve operations, marketing, and/or take care of essential aspects of growing a company.
* Youre a student in an entrepreneurship or small business class and need to launch a complete business in a limited time period.
You probably do not need this book if:
* Youve been in business many years, and youre not expanding or changing your business significantly.
* Youve started many businesses successfully before and are starting another one; while this book may be a good organizing tool, its likely to cover information youve already learned from experience.
* You have no idea whatsoever of what business you want to start. If thats the case, consider "What Business Should I Start?" also published by The Planning Shop. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
For many would-be business owners, coming up with a great business idea is easy; it's getting the business up and running that's overwhelming! If you're ready to start your business, but have no idea where to begin, this new book by best-selling author and nationally-syndicated columnist Rhonda Abrams is for you!
Rhonda breaks down the entire process of launching a business into a six week process. Each week, you'll address specific goals and tasks, such as developing your company brand (name, logo, etc.), analyzing your competition, or finding an office or retail location. And at every step of the way, Rhonda will be there to provide specific instructions, tips, advice, and resources.
Week-by-Week Checklists. See exactly what you need to do on a weekly basis. Each checklist item corresponds to detailed information about getting that task done quickly.
Dozens of Worksheets. These carefully designed tools help you work through important issues and decisions.
"Questions to Ask." Before you meet with an accountant, lawyer, investor, graphic designer, potential employees, or others, make sure you're armed with these lists of important questions for them.
"Red Tape Alerts." Stay out of trouble in areas related to taxes, laws, employment rules, and more.
Comparison Shopping Charts. Make smart purchasing decisions on everything from computers to office space.
Comprehensive Resource Links. Find the key information you need quickly and accurately.
Expert Advice. Rhonda's books have helped literally thousands of businesses get off the groundshe can help you, too!
Clarifying your business concept and defining meaningful goals
Conducting market research and developing your strategic position
Handling government requirements: licenses, permits, taxes
Managing your money: bookeeping, budgets, credit cards, investors
Developing an effective marketing and sales campaign
Hiring and leading great employees
Setting up your office/store/plant effectively
Getting and staying organized --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
This is a great book for business beginners (and even those who are on their second or third time around). It walks you through the well suggested steps of getting started. Read morePublished 24 months ago by dkindred
Used this book along with a few others in order to donate to the local library for future business owners. Good find and great price. Read morePublished on November 13, 2013 by May
My friends recommended this book to me. They followed the plans and started a business that has grown steadily since it was started.Published on August 29, 2013 by P.I. Net
For people on a budget or not -- great book! Very clearly written. Saved me bunch of $$ and I learned a lot of new things about business!Published on August 20, 2013 by Al
Rhonda's book really is a step by step guide to laying the foundation to a business idea. there are tons of worksheets and what I would call brainstorming sheets to help you with... Read morePublished on July 19, 2013 by Shannon Mulligan
Can in really quick!!!!!!!!!!!! Does what it should worth my money! Will order again if I need anything. Nice pricePublished on July 17, 2013 by theoneandonly