Wall Street Warriors 2 Seasons 2006
1. Capitalism Rules Is the race to the top a marathon or sprint? Guy explains the importance of staying patient on Wall Street, while Parker defends the risky strategy of short-selling. Sandra gets her schmooze on at a networking event.
2. Closing the Deal As Sandra works on closing a $500 million deal, a looming deadline may throw a wrench in her plans. Tim enjoys the commute from his bedroom to his living room, where he runs a successful hedge fund.
3. From Robes to Riches Parker investigates a company that he suspects is inflating their image to gain high stock values. Bob explains the ways of Wall Street to a young intern, while Sandra continues to meet with high-performing hedge fund managers.
4. Wrok Hard, Play Harder On Wall Street, when you work hard, you get to play even harder. This week, it's all about spending quality time and of course, quantity money. Tim tees off on the golf course before a night out with a model. Meanwhile, out in the Hamptons, Guy fits in some…
5. Written in the Stars Is a profitable day in the stars? Sandra meets with a financial astrologer, but talk soon turns to her personal life. Alex explains his own strategies for breaking and re-grouping while Ted, an experienced floor trader, reflects on the Stock Exchange's…
6. Size does Matter After coming up $300,000 short, Tim loses one of his top investors, not to mention his notorious temper. Sandra is more than a little impressed by the co-founder of the Quantum Fund. Sporting a hedge fund with a 4000% return is proof that portfolio size does…
|Director||Scott J. Gill, Sean Skelton|
|Starring||Sandra Navidi, Timothy Sykes|
|Supporting actors||Alex Tavis|
|Producers||Mark Boccardi, Scott J. Gill, Siobhan Graham, Emilio Nunez, Sean Skelton|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Nice look at what really happens behind the headlines. You won't learn any strategies here, but it's good to see they put their pants (And Skirts) on the same way we do! Read morePublished on August 15, 2013 by Army Retired
Decent series that documents the day to day activities of various workers and traders on Wall Street. Worth checking out.Published on April 30, 2013 by Bill White
For those who would tune into WALL STREET WARRIORS; believing that this series is some satirical view on capitalism, this may not be for you. Read morePublished on April 16, 2011 by RAW2WIN
It was quite interesting and amusing. The negative reviews came from people who were looking for insight into "making it" on Wall Street. Read morePublished on December 5, 2010 by Culture Thinker
The First season of this show was pretty good, and the characters a bit more edgy than those in the second season. Read morePublished on September 26, 2010 by Nicholas Assef
If you're a day or swing trader, this is solid enough programming, some good insights and 'sound bites', at least it's a good change from financial news tv/talking heads. Read morePublished on November 5, 2008 by Kenneth Calhoun