- Product Dimensions: 28 x 20 x 12.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 41 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B0033PNIHG
- Item model number: 656250
- Average Customer Review: 59 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #66,731 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Sizzix 656250 Big Shot Pro Cutting/Embossing Machine with Standard Accessories, Periwinkle
- Works with every Sizzix and Ellison design ever made
- Constructed of industrial materials and features a 13-inch wide opening for all of you materials: paper, cardstock, foam, cork, and much more
- Contains one machine, one standard cutting pad and one premium crease pad.
- Imported machine
- Also includes two 0.10 millimeter mylar shims, and an adapter pad
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Heavy duty construction is perfect for professional crafters, entrepreneurs, and small businesses.
A once and forever upgrade.
This is the perfect machine for those who emboss and die cut on a regular basis. Large footprint and heavy weight is perfect for a dedicated embossing and cutting space. Will not move when cutting paper, card stock, foam, cork, magnetic sheets, paper backed fabrics, chipboard, balsa wood, and more.
Cuts just about everything.
Wide bed accommodates larger sheets of material. Cut up to six layers of fabric, four layers of foam, or multiple layers of textured card stock. Steel blades cut multiple layers of fabric at once with accurate precision. Cut a quilt in a few hours rather than days.
Perfect for large projects.
Cut and emboss large projects quickly. The large bed accommodates multiple dies at the same time, which saves production time and increases profit margins. Ergonomic design relieves pressure on the shoulder and back, and the comfort-grip handle makes cranking less fatiguing to wrists and hands.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
First thing I would say to anyone thinking of getting a new Die cutting machine, is do your research. Have a look on the Sizzix website, and get the details for the machine. It is big, and it is heavy. You will NOT want to be moving this beast around. It weighs around 40lbs, and its footprint is almost 26" long by 23" wide, including the handle. IF you have a place you can set it up and leave it, then this machine has to be the way to go. Its a once & forever upgrade, which is why I bought one. I was fed up with dies/folders etc getting bigger than my current machine would take. I figure that with a 12 1/2" opening,(the 13" opening quote is not correct!)and a 14" long by 12" wide cutting area, I will never want anything bigger. Despite what one or two people say, this machine WILL cut every die on the market, from wafer thin ones to the supersized ones.I have used the old Red,Yellow & Green Sizzix steel rule dies,Quickutz dies,Tim Holtz dies(including the long Strip dies),Cuttlebug/generic embossing folders, Fiskars Texture Plates, Memory Box, Cheery Lyn,PTI,Nestabilities as well as Brass Embossing stencils.You just have to try out different plate/shim combos for the Non Sizzix stuff.
What you should do, is look around for the BIG SHOT PRO Kit, which comes with the BSP AND all the plates necessary for whatever you may want to use it for. It is easy to operate,and its weight & footprint help to make it so easy- there is no way this machine will move or slide around in use.The plates all have info on them as to which you need for different dies and folders.Read more ›
It appears the Sizzix Big Shot Pro Accessory - Solo Platform, Shim & Wafer Thin Die Adapter UPC841182060457 Dimension 14 1/4" x 12 1/4" x 5/8" is now available at $35+ for this machine. Until I buy this accessory I am using the multipurpose platform from my smaller Sizzix 655268 Big Shot Cutting-and-Embossing Roller-Style Machine. It does mean however that I can't use the larger wafer-thin dies until I get the accessory.
This machine is very heavy and has a large footprint but if you have the room for it, is a worth-while purchase because it cuts quietly and as smooth as butter. I'm sticking to this machine and my Cricut Expression because they can both handle 12" paper.
1. Quality product, built well. Very heavy and sturdy. This thing doesn't move when you're rolling heavy materials through!
2. Cuts about anything. I love that I can also use the steel rule dies from Ellison, Accucut, Accucraft, etc... which cut through multiple layers. The ability to cut 6 layers of fabric, 4 layers of foam, or multiple layers of textured card stock makes large projects quick and painless. I recently ordered my first custom die which I am really excited about (but not the price of $150).
3. Hundreds of dies for cute original boxes, bags, 3-D cards, embellishments, etc...
1. Too big and heavy to pack up and take to a card party, but that's why they call it "Big" Shot "Pro". When you're carrying it, you can barely walk through a door way without skinning your knuckles. I enlist my husband to do the heavy lifting of this machine. (Seriously)
2. Cutting pads cost a lot when you need to replace them as often as I do. I'm going to have to find a DIY solution for this.
3. You have to buy the adapter pad, shim, and wafer kit to cut the Sizzix and other brand's thin dies.
Overall, I am very happy with my purchase. I have seen this machine for as low as $290 including shipping. I paid $325 a year ago, so it's holding it's value well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really like this machine. First I've had of a cutter. I use it for cutting fabric for quilting. It is big, it is heavy. Moving it around isn't a big option. Read morePublished 1 month ago by T. Thrush
I don't do scrapbooking. I am a quilter. I also have the AccuQuilt machine but not the electric bigger size which recently came out. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Crystal
I have a regular big shot but wanted to take advantage of the bigger 12 inch dies that sizzix makes. I wish I had bought this many more years ago, I love it! Read morePublished 6 months ago by Monica B.
Very confusing to use and no directions at all included in the packaging. What a HUGE, very expensive disappointment!Published 6 months ago by RW
I bought this machine when they first came out a few years ago and have used it extensively. It is large and can cut 12" paper unlike the smaller big shot and other die cutting... Read morePublished 7 months ago by niki
So awesome! heavy and not meant to travel but a great, versatile machine.Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer