4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design and practical too
I received this watch today. Shipping was very fast. It arrived 3 days before the estimated delivery date. The watch is a beautiful, simple and elegant design that would be appropriate for all but the most casual occasions. I have a small wrist, am petite and it is well proportioned for me. The face is very easy to read (I have a very dressy watch with such a tiny face...
Published on July 9, 2010 by Caryn Lawson

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it but...
This watch is one of the most beautiful watches I have ever owned. It's lightweight is definitely one of it's best features. My problem with it is I can't figure out how to do the clasp so have not been able to wear it yet. I hate the idea of needing to go to a store to find out how to close the clasp. Perhaps directions could be included.
Published on September 8, 2011 by PBT

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like by Skagen watch, May 18, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Women's 107SGGD Classic Swarovski Crystal Gold Tone Mesh White Dial Watch (Watch)
It was really nice for the price and it has a wonderful catch on it. I loose watches and I think I have my last watch now. It was a good value and very nice looking.
K. Drake
Five stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it but..., September 8, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars skagen's watch, January 25, 2011
The watch got here within the time period they announced - It was really well packed
and the most important thing is: It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL :)

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, September 2, 2013
I bought this as a gift. It is lovely. It arrived timely and was well packed. I hope the recipient will like it

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it!, July 28, 2013
The watch is beautiful. However, the clasp is so bad that I can not even wear it. I really should return it right away. It is in my draw and I never wear it.

1.0 out of 5 stars crystal gold mesh watch, July 19, 2013
My wife loves this watch... it fits her nicely - and has an extremely small wrist..... it is a classy
looking watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warch, July 7, 2013
Blue Moon (Annapolis, MD USA) - See all my reviews
This is our 3rd one and there probably be a 4th. Runs perfectly, looks great and is not a bad price for the quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Always a great buy, June 19, 2013
Skagen is a great buy for the money.It is a very pretty watch and would recommend this brand to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, June 6, 2013
Richard Puffer (Lincoln, MA United States) - See all my reviews
The Skagen watch has a modern style but size is discrete for a woman.
It functions quite well and I have had many compliments about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, May 25, 2013
Purchased for the Mrs. She like it a lot. It looks like an expensive piece and keeps good time. The Mrs. complains that the catch sometimes opens, otherwise she likes it.