Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skagen Women's 107SGGD Classic Swarovski Crystal Gold Tone Mesh White Dial Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 9, 2012
This watch is great. Bought as a gift for girlfriend, and she loves it. The gold color looks great. The watch is extremely light, which is awesome.
on December 31, 2011
I just got this watch for Christmas. It's elegant, simple to adjust, and easy to read. I love how the crystals on the face sparkle in the light. The gold mesh band is light-weight and classic. Great product for the price.
on May 30, 2012
Just got this watch for my birthday, and I love it. It looks very elegant and it is very light and comfy to wear. The diamonds are a nice touch as well.
It looks like an expensive watch something that you would pay 300- 400$ for.
on September 8, 2011
This watch is one of the most beautiful watches I have ever owned. It's lightweight is definitely one of it's best features. My problem with it is I can't figure out how to do the clasp so have not been able to wear it yet. I hate the idea of needing to go to a store to find out how to close the clasp. Perhaps directions could be included.
on April 3, 2013
I bought this watch several weeks ago. It is really cute, but the crystals are falling out and the clasp will not stay closed. The company will charge if I send it in. No refund offered.
on May 25, 2013
Purchased for the Mrs. She like it a lot. It looks like an expensive piece and keeps good time. The Mrs. complains that the catch sometimes opens, otherwise she likes it.
on December 27, 2012
I purchased this watch for myself, and I really love it. I received it promptly and I appreciated this service. It is beautiful and dressy. Just what I was looking to buy..
on May 13, 2013
For my needs and taste, this watch is the perfect size! And it has a second hand. It is easy to read and the second hand allows you to be precise when that is required.
on July 28, 2013
The watch is beautiful. However, the clasp is so bad that I can not even wear it. I really should return it right away. It is in my draw and I never wear it.
on May 15, 2013
The design of this Skagen gold watch is modern, at a very good price! Hope it will last. Delivery was quick. Suitable for party. Highly recommended.