Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 30, 2010
This is the second Skagen watch I have purchased - both the same design, just a different color. It's just right - the face is not too big but not too small. The color of this one is unusual - titanium colored band but with pink mother-of-pearl face with small crystals instead of numbers. The crystals give just the right amount of sparkle that catches the light as you move, but there's not too much bling. It's slim and neat, functional, practical and modern and both stylish and elegant at the same time. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because the clasp can be a little fiddly to open/close and moving it to change the size wasn't easy at all! But fortunately that only needs to be done once so the good far outweighs the bad. Overall I love it.
on November 28, 2011
Its a really beautiful watch. The only negative for me is that there is no date feature on the face. I understand for most people this would not be an issue since it is more of a dress watch than a sporty watch. I happen to wear it everyday so the date thing bothers me. I love the mesh band (the reason I bought it) and it is really easy to size and resize. The pink face is very subtle which is great. Overall a great piece and great purchase!
on December 12, 2011
the package is compact and practical, inside the white cardboard box the watch appears strapped to a white little pillow with the Skagen logo embossed on it, a warranty card and manual included, according to Skagen's info this watch is 25mm but in real life is a very good size, not too small not big, the hour markers are made of Swarosky (or whatever the name is...) crystals, are tiny and beautiful, the hands are small but provide a decent read of the hour, the mesh bracelet is great, well made and the clasp has the Skagen logo and it's very secure, this little watch is made of Stainless Steel, the dial is made of Mother of Pearl which is absolutely beautiful and with a light tone of pink, the Japanese Quartz movement is reliable and accurate, this is a very nice watch for a lady. I strongly recommend it.
on October 14, 2012
This is a very beautiful watch. It is not as pink as shown, more like a mother of pearl. The jewels for the numbers highlight the face perfectly without looking too glamorous for every day use. I have a very small petite wrist and was able to adjust the band within seconds to fit perfectly. The face is just the right size for my wrist. The color of the band is exquisite! You will have no regrets if you order this watch, it looks like it should cost much more than I paid!
on January 20, 2013
This is a beautiful watch and I am sure it keeps perfect time. However, I have not been able to wear it for any length of time, since the clasp disengages. That seems to be an essential quality of a watch.
on October 16, 2012
I really love the subtlle pink watch face and the band was very easy to size myself so no need to see a jeweler. My last watch was a bit too big and wide looking so I am really liking this daintier version.
Came sooner than expected - very nice.
on October 30, 2012
I am so glad I ordered this watch! It is prettier than the picture and I'm thrilled with it. The face is just a hint of pink, not as pink as the photo shows. It's just the right size, not too big and not to small. It's a great item and a great price. I love it!
on January 9, 2014
I only had this for about 3 months and it quit working. I had the battery replaced and that wasn't the problem. Oh well I won't buy this again even though I think it was very pretty.
on August 14, 2012
Love the watch. A little smaller than expected, but classy. The dial is not as pink as pictured, more of a mother-of-pearl. Very easy to size. It's a keeper!!
on February 7, 2013
This watch is beautiful and well made. It can be worn with dressy or casual clothes. Fully adjustable band never slips or slides. You will be glad you bought it.