Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 7, 2008
I got this for my college son who has slender wrists because it's thin as well as stylish. It cost considerably less on Amazon than on several other sites which offered it. Both of us were quite pleased with this purchase.
on March 5, 2013
The band broke after just a few months. I was simply putting the watch on when this happened. This watch had very light wear. Skagen wants $32 to replace the band. That's too much for a watch that only cost $65. Frustrating. I expected better from a Skagen product.
on November 14, 2007
I personally love items that are understated yet elegant. This is the beauty of the Skagen watch. It looks much more expensive than it is due to fine workmanship and engineering. Plus it is very thin and light.
on December 25, 2007
Overall satisfaction with this product is high. The only negative would be that the clasp had to be bent and manipulated to make sure it would not come undone. I would still recommend.
on January 19, 2007
This watch looks classy, wears comfortably and is very light. My only complaint so far is that it seems to scratch rather easily.
on February 13, 2008
Bought this for my husband and he loves it. This is his 2nd Skagen watch and I myself have had a few over the years. Work well and very comfortable. And they look great also.
on August 25, 2014
Very durable watch but the strap tends to flex a bit. It has mildly warped and some chains needed fixing. Must have been tangled somewhere (most likely in the pocket).
on July 29, 2011
It seems that Skagen prices vary quite a bit. I am concerned that if I had waited two weeks to purchase, I would have saved significantly. This uncertainty is a problem.
on March 12, 2013
This is my second Skagen watch. I got it at a great price.
I really like how light it is, how easy it is to adjust to your wrist size, and how dependable it is.
on November 7, 2012
I bought this watch on 10/20/2012, I am very happy with it. it is slim and very nice looking, and it keeps time RIGHT.I strongly recomm. this watch for formal wear.

See 1 answered question