5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, sleek watch!
I bought this for my fiance for Christmas - it's beautiful. So much better looking than the picture conveys. It's slim, sleek yet still has a date window. So far, it's kept great time. He has no complaints and receives compliments at least weekly! AND what a great value!
Published on March 11, 2010 by amanda christon

2.0 out of 5 stars not really a man's watch, but its pretty
It has a 3 ATM ranking and takes on water in the shower. I get there are plenty of reasons why this could happen, but the obvious reason it the way its made. Its a delicate watch. I also would prefer at 43 mm face instead of the largest on of 37 mm. Its kinda girly when you wear it. Probably should not be a mans watch.
Published 8 months ago by gary

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, sleek watch!, March 11, 2010
This review is from: Skagen Men's 233XXLSL Stainless Steel Leather Strap Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, but forget about strap replacement, October 6, 2013
J. Weiss (Northern California) - See all my reviews
Great design and price, but to get a replacement watch strap you have to send the whole watch to the manufacturer and that takes weeks. The problem is that the strap attachment is nonstandard,so no repair show can replace the strap for you. The Skagen web site isn't helpful: you cannot just order a replacement strap and there is no information on strap replacement when you search the site. I had to call. In the end, I decided to simply order a new watch because I like the design and don't want to be without a watch for such a long time. What a wasteful society we live in when you have to trow away a working product because of a manufacturer oversight! The Danes, after all, are supposed to be environmentally conscious folks...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for the price!, January 25, 2013
Love the watch but the band is kinda cheap feeling, that said overall I love this. Its very slim and classy looking. Would recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful face, January 15, 2013
This is a very beautiful and simply elegant watch. The face is a bit larger than looks right on my small wrist but if you have normal size wrists, you're good. The leather band is a little less quality than the watch itself but it's a nice brown leather (as advertised). I've got three Skagen watches and no reason to regret it or buy anything different next time. Great watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars classic style, December 13, 2012
the watch is a classic it will never go out of style. skagen watches are high quality and reasonably priced.
great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for any occasion, September 4, 2012
This watch is great! I got it as a gift from my Girlfriend, and it looks great casually with a sport shirt and the sleeve rolled up, or a suit in a business meeting. It is so lightweight and thin that I can keep it on while playing golf or other sports without worrying about feeling it bounce around

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant watch, January 6, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my cousin and he loved the watch. It is a well appointed, elegant watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, slim and functional, December 14, 2011
MJZ (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
I've owned several Skagen watches in the past and this one is my favorite so far. Like most, the best part of these watches is wearing them and not feeling like you're wearing one on your wrist at all.

This watch has a metallic off-white face, and brushed steel casing, and a smooth simple elegant brown leather band.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch. Mediocre leather band., July 22, 2014
I appreciate the light weight and sleek look. The contrasting colors of brown, white, and steel make it look sharp.

The band, however, is not as impressive. After one hot summer day, sweat stains were visible and as I experienced more hot days, the band began to peel underneath from sweating. I wish it was higher quality and more durable leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it., April 2, 2014
Bergsma (Sault Ste Marie Michigan) - See all my reviews
I love this watch as I have already had many compliments about it. It's simple to set the time and very easy to read.

I would purchase this watch again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›