Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skagen Men's 233XXLSL Stainless Steel Leather Strap Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 11, 2010
I bought this for my fiance for Christmas - it's beautiful. So much better looking than the picture conveys. It's slim, sleek yet still has a date window. So far, it's kept great time. He has no complaints and receives compliments at least weekly! AND what a great value!
on October 6, 2013
Great design and price, but to get a replacement watch strap you have to send the whole watch to the manufacturer and that takes weeks. The problem is that the strap attachment is nonstandard,so no repair show can replace the strap for you. The Skagen web site isn't helpful: you cannot just order a replacement strap and there is no information on strap replacement when you search the site. I had to call. In the end, I decided to simply order a new watch because I like the design and don't want to be without a watch for such a long time. What a wasteful society we live in when you have to trow away a working product because of a manufacturer oversight! The Danes, after all, are supposed to be environmentally conscious folks...
on June 2, 2015
My husband loves these watches, he has just about every kind you can imagine. Skagen is such a reliable brand and super nice! I've purchased many different styles and they all exceed my expectations! I would recommend to anyone!
on December 14, 2011
I've owned several Skagen watches in the past and this one is my favorite so far. Like most, the best part of these watches is wearing them and not feeling like you're wearing one on your wrist at all.

This watch has a metallic off-white face, and brushed steel casing, and a smooth simple elegant brown leather band.
review image
on October 8, 2014
I got mine at Macy's in 2011. I like the thin design of this watch and that my shirt cuff doesn't get hung up on it. I think it has a classic understated look - not too much going on. I like that the leather strap is brown and in terms of performing its most important function as a timepiece it does a great job. The date feature is pretty much a throw-away in my book because it's not large enough to be of much use, plus, I got tired of trying to remember to adjust it for the five months of the year that don't have 31 days.

However, this watch now lives in the forgotten watch drawer and the band is the sole reason. The band that came with it disintegrated within the first year. I took the watch back to Macy's and they gave me a number to call for Skagen. This watch has to be sent to their repair facility in Dallas just to get a replacement band because its design incorporates the leather band to the body of the watch by little screws and it is not a replacement you can order from Skagen.

I sent it in, paid for it of course, and they returned it to me a few weeks later with a new band. The watch looked as good as new but within a month's time the band began to split. Three months later the replacement band was frayed and sad looking. That's when this watch joined my watch graveyard. I pretty much gave up on watches at this point and have since come to rely on my smartphone to keep time.

I can't recommend others buy this watch due to the proprietary nature of the Skagen band and its lack of durability.
on June 10, 2013
I have the identical watch with a brown face and love it so I ordered this one. I am a bit of a watchaholic. Skagen being my favorite, even over my gold Rolex. Skagens are light and comfortable. I do not even notice that I am wearing a watch until I need the time. Great timepiece.
on January 21, 2016
This watch can be worn with absolutely anything, or even nothing at all. Parading around in the nude can be 10x classier when you've got this leather-banded aphrodisiac on your wrist. Telling time has never been more sleek or sexy. I've never been more happy with a watch. We've been going steady for some time now.
on December 10, 2013
So my brother received this for his birthday and his side the size was a perfect fit! He really liked it a lot. The item came fast and in good condition. It is very classy looking in real life. Glad I got it from here.
on November 7, 2013
I love this watch. The materials are really top-notch with beautiful metal, leather, and glass. I also can't believe how light it is. I wear khakis and button-down dress shirts for work and this watch fits that look perfectly. I am 110% satisfied and so happy I bought this.

Update: I've read some reviews that the band doesn't hold up but I'm happy to say it's Jan 2016 (2 1/4 years after I purchased it) and my band is still working great. I just had to replace the battery, but it was easy to do and expected after 2 years.
on January 15, 2013
This is a very beautiful and simply elegant watch. The face is a bit larger than looks right on my small wrist but if you have normal size wrists, you're good. The leather band is a little less quality than the watch itself but it's a nice brown leather (as advertised). I've got three Skagen watches and no reason to regret it or buy anything different next time. Great watch!