5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, nice price
Bought this for my husband - love the low profile & sleek style. Good quality, reasonable price. Comfortable band and easy-to-read analog face (important for us middle-agers).
Published on March 12, 2012 by Tamara Stamm

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as some of the other Skagens
I have bought a lot of Skagens as gifts, and absolutely love the brand. But this watch is a bit cheap looking because of its straps..they look like they're made of synthetic material like plastic or rubber. It's still a decent piece for the price.
Published on January 18, 2011 by TheArchitect

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as some of the other Skagens, January 18, 2011
This review is from: Skagen Men's 233XXLSLC Denmark Stainless Steel Case Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, nice price, March 12, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and classic., December 26, 2011
Bought this for my 20 year old son. His first non-sports watch. He really loved the classic, simple look. The thin style works well for him. Battery was weak but this was an end of style purchase. Very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch poor band, July 30, 2013
David Robertus (Longmont, CO USA) - See all my reviews
The watch itself is superb-; quiet, accurate, reliable, very well made and durable. The watch band proved a problem inside of a few wears- one of the two band straps broke very easily. I recommend a version with the metal band.

2.0 out of 5 stars You cannot buy a replacement wrist strap locally, March 5, 2013
Intially, I loved this watch and I wore it everywhere. What has me upset is that I cannot purchase a wrist strap to replace the original one that is worn out. It's not that the strap didn't last long, it's the fact that Skagen does not sell these ultra-thin straps anywhere and I can't find any generic wrist straps either. To purchase a replacement wrist strap, your only option is to send it to Skagen's repair center in Texas and pay $34. What an outrage! I only paid $50 or so for the watch. I will not be buying any more Skagen watches

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, inexpensive timepiece, May 29, 2014
It looks fine, it's nice and light and it does what I hired it to do. I'm only giving it 4 stars, because the luminous numbers aren't so luminous. Like not at all. That's okay, I rarely need to read it in total blackness.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the look, the band is splitting, April 19, 2014
I bought this as a gift and it's a sleek and polished, handsome looking watch. However, after a year of wear (and not even that regularly) the leather band has split at the seam and is messy looking. I need to now go and purchase a new band. I might expect that after a few years of daily wear, but he wears this maybe twice to three times per week and never in the summers so the usage was light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable, January 28, 2014
Very light, really good looking, very thin, elegant, exactly size, we really liked it, perfect for old people very comfortable

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch great. Company sending it, yuck!, January 26, 2014
I did receive the watch on Christmas eve, but the purchaser was not me. I also rec'd another watch that day, also for someone else. I don't know where my order went but am happy one of the watches that showed up was one that I wanted. Sorry to the people that didn't get their watches. Took me two weeks to get a grumpy customer service rep. to send me a UPS tag so I could send back the watch I didn't order and didn't want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 24, 2014
This is such a good looking watch, so thin, great band, very comfortable to wear. It is very easy to set up, like the date position, very easy to read, and again it looks great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›