Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skagen Men's 233XXLSLC Denmark Stainless Steel Case Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 18, 2011
I have bought a lot of Skagens as gifts, and absolutely love the brand. But this watch is a bit cheap looking because of its straps..they look like they're made of synthetic material like plastic or rubber. It's still a decent piece for the price.
on July 30, 2013
The watch itself is superb-; quiet, accurate, reliable, very well made and durable. The watch band proved a problem inside of a few wears- one of the two band straps broke very easily. I recommend a version with the metal band.
on April 29, 2013
This Skagen Men's 233XXLSLC Denmark Stainless Steel Case Watch
is a beautiful piece of machinery. I love it so far...
I haven't had it long enough to comment on it's reliability....
I noticed after my purchase that it is made in Japan... by a Swedish company?
I hope it holds up better than the Seiko watches that I have purchased.
on December 26, 2011
Bought this for my 20 year old son. His first non-sports watch. He really loved the classic, simple look. The thin style works well for him. Battery was weak but this was an end of style purchase. Very happy with it.
on August 16, 2013
This watch is nice and simple. It is light weight and thin but it is not durable at all. You should not play with it on or do any kind of physical hard work with it on. It will start to fall apart, starting with the strap.
on March 12, 2012
Bought this for my husband - love the low profile & sleek style. Good quality, reasonable price. Comfortable band and easy-to-read analog face (important for us middle-agers).
on December 17, 2012
I love this watch. I wear it almost every day and have received many compliments on it. What I like best is the slim design; I have a small wrist and hate the trend in men's watches that they must be giant chunks of steel. Not only is this case thin, but the unique way the strap attaches to the case (no pin) keeps a thin, attractive profile. It keeps great time, too. I would buy a Skagen again in a heartbeat.
on March 5, 2013
Intially, I loved this watch and I wore it everywhere. What has me upset is that I cannot purchase a wrist strap to replace the original one that is worn out. It's not that the strap didn't last long, it's the fact that Skagen does not sell these ultra-thin straps anywhere and I can't find any generic wrist straps either. To purchase a replacement wrist strap, your only option is to send it to Skagen's repair center in Texas and pay $34. What an outrage! I only paid $50 or so for the watch. I will not be buying any more Skagen watches
on September 19, 2013
Skagen specializes in very thin, professional watches. The finish is beautiful, the style is very trim, and (of course) it keeps time very well. There is a day-of-the-month window on this watch. The only concern I have for this watch is that the leather band wears more quickly than a metal counterpart. However, the leather band fits my slim wrist much better than Skagan's metal band versions!
on January 26, 2014
I did receive the watch on Christmas eve, but the purchaser was not me. I also rec'd another watch that day, also for someone else. I don't know where my order went but am happy one of the watches that showed up was one that I wanted. Sorry to the people that didn't get their watches. Took me two weeks to get a grumpy customer service rep. to send me a UPS tag so I could send back the watch I didn't order and didn't want.