5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Watch, Great Value
I have been looking and comparing several Skagen watches with blue dials and finally decided on this model.
This was not the most expensive of the Skagens but it is very, very nice.
The blue dial is an awesome deep blue and provides great contrast to the numerals.
Published on March 23, 2012 by William D Cover

3.0 out of 5 stars The Band Doesn't last
Needed a new watch and found this one. Really nice for the money and has the style I was looking for. Been wearing it for a couple of weeks now and got the first compliment last week. Would definitely recommend it. But word of caution: the band did not last that long for me. I am going with steel bands from now on for this very reason.

I love Skagen...
Published on May 13, 2012 by Rodman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Watch, Great Value, March 23, 2012
William D Cover (GLEN CARBON, IL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's 233XXLSLN Steel Perfect Blue Leather Watch (Watch)
This was not the most expensive of the Skagens but it is very, very nice.
I particularly like the thinness and weight of the watch, unless you are checking the time you
may not realize you are wearing the watch.
The traditional leather strap is a of high quality semi-soft leather and very comfortable.
This watch is simple but elegant without all the extra features like day of the week and month.
For me the date is sufficient.
I also like the 24 hour dial in small characters.
This is my first Skagen watch but it won't be my last.
I paid $46.92 for this watch and I consider it a real bargain.
I like the looks and feel far more than my Seiko which cost 3 times as much.
I plan on buying another for my 27 yo son.

If you like a blue dial this watch has a excellent blue color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light weight and stylish, June 27, 2012
My dad is an avid watch collector but I am not. He got me a couple hundred dollar watch for my birthday last year which I really enjoy. I decided to add another watch to my collection and started looking on Amazon. I was looking for something inexpensive and stylish. I came across this watch and like the sub $50 price and the way it looked. I did some research and it didn't seem like a cheaply made watch. I ordered it and then talked to my dad. He was very impressed with the price and said that he actually has 3 Skagen watches and loves them. I got mine a few days later and love it. The deep blue dial looks great, it is very thin and light weight and the watch band is very comfortable. I have no complaints and I might order another Skagen watch or 2 from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning watch, December 4, 2011
Got a compliment the very first day I wore this watch. The blue of the dial is somewhat darker than the picture, so don't be put off thinking you will be wearing a baby blue watch; it is a gorgeous dark electric-blue color. Could not be more pleased with this purchase. If you wear Skagen's you already know their ability to make extremely thin and light watches that look amazing, and this one hits the mark perfectly. The value you get with this watch is unreal, and will keep me buying Skagen watches for a long time to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, High Quality!, March 15, 2012
As an avid watch collector, I was very impressed with the high quality, clean sleek design and classy look, especially the blue face. My wife bought a Skagen 6 months ago which turned me onto the brand. I like the way it looks and the ability to slide a dress shirt cuff over a watch. Most of the watches today are enormous which makes it hard to slide it under cuffs and jackets. This watch fits the bill. I would highly recommend it, especially for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch!!!, September 8, 2012
this is Nice looking Watch.good Leather belt with blue Dial!Like it.must buy this watch .highly recommendated that Skagen Men's 233XXLSLN Steel Perfect Blue Leather Watch .

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome everyday use watch, June 29, 2012
It's light, it's stylish, very nice looking, comfortable ... I have a Seiko dress watch that looks better than this one but is a lot heavier ... I highly recommend this watch for everyday office wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Band Doesn't last, May 13, 2012

I love Skagen Watches otherwise ......

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch oozes style!, February 7, 2012
This is a stunning watch in a very simple, understated way. The metallic blue face is both unusual and really eye catching. The watch is also very slim and looks good on the wrist.

The black wristband is a nice alternative to a metal or leather band and gives the watch a stylish, youthful feel. We got this watch for my 9yo birthday as his first 'grown up' watch and he LOVES it! It was also for ths reason we liked how the face has full clear and simple numerics - easy for him now but is a timeless look that will still look great when he's wearing at 18!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice !!!, January 15, 2012
I agree with the review above, it is a very nice watch , the Blue dial is awesome. The color is a darker electric blue and I am very pleased with this watch.I have older $300 Seiko & a newer $60 Fossil and next time I look for a watch I will surely be looking at another Skagen.Just watch the pricing it changes every few days, paid $82 an now on sale for $69..Amazon is the best place to shop.
RJ

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch!, November 16, 2012
I am a watch guru and have been looking for a thin watch with both the 12hr and 24hr hands while having the date. I came across this watch and noticed it is half the price than its actual brand name website. When it came in the mail, it was better in person than what you can see in the pictures. The blue back ground is a deep royal blue and goes well with the leather band and matt finish metal. Overall, I am very happy and is my favorite watch in my collection!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›