4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking watch
The watch looks really nice and what you see is what you get (although it's worth noting the watch band is pure black not silver'ish as in the picture). It's thin, thinner than most watches out there and super light.

Published 23 months ago by ian

3.0 out of 5 stars nice watch with some minor glitches
was excited to receive this watch. I have always liked Skagen. I was a little disapoiinted with the band, it's a bit on the stiff side. In addittion, the hour and minute hands aren't dark enough or prominent enough, and sometimes it's hard to see the time. It is however a very sharp lookiing watch, very stylish, and looks much more expensinve than the price. Hopefully...
Published 16 months ago by mistertx

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking watch, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Men's 329XLSLC Silver Dial Chronograph With Black Leather Band Watch (Watch)

The watch band does look a bit thin and the stitching on the leather does look a bit flimsy. It is too early to tell at this point whether the longevity of the band will be an issue or not. I am, however, aware of other postings on the web indicating potential issues with the watch band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skagen 329XLSLC, September 12, 2012
This is a great watch and it looks better in person. I own chronographs from other watchmakers, and I got this one for its simplicity. There's no rotating bezel or tachymeter, so even though it's a 42mm, the thin case wears smaller and lighter. The Silver Dial has a nice shine when the light hits it right, but it's still easy to read. It's a pretty neutral dial, so I changed to a brown leather band (which was easy because you can press the spring bars from the outside of the case). The only complaint I have is that the stopwatch didn't reset to 12 out of the box, but a quick search for "reset chronograph" and it was literally a 30 second fix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, June 13, 2014
Excellent for the price. Has been my main watch for the past year and a half with no issues. Heavy and sturdy enough - feels very well-built. No scratches on the dial yet and I am pretty active with it.

Only issue is the band - it looks a little cheesy, is a bit thin, and is beginning to crack, bend, and wear through in some places. What you'd expect for the price, I suppose, but I'll be replacing it soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!, April 7, 2014
I purchased a different skagen watch at macys and every time I wear it I get more compliments than my bulova precisionist. I normally prefer larger heads on my watches but I find myself enjoying the skagens thin watch heads. The leather band is what you would expect for the price but the face is very gorgeous. I now own 3 skagens and will be purchasing more. One of the best bang for the buck!

4.0 out of 5 stars great looking, March 12, 2014
... but the band is made for someone with narrow wrists. It is more than long enough for people with large wrists but the way it is set, it angles down from the watch itself at such an angle that it will not lay flush on a larger wrist. I expect this to be less of an issue as the band gets broken in, or i may just replace the band all together. otherwise its a great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy for the price, January 3, 2014
-- Nice leather strap
-- correct dimensions
-- Not a very complicated and messed up dials
-- Looks very savvy in formals
-- People notice the watch
-- Its lighter than it looks.
-- Feel is pricy

I am loving it

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deal..., December 31, 2013
Really a Great Watch for the Price... And now it's my favorite...! I've looked in the stores.... And you'll pay a lot more and have less to choose from...

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad to have it. Good choice, December 9, 2013
Ha T. Phan (Hosuton, TX USA) - See all my reviews
Look as good as what I was expected. Glad to have it. size of the watch is reasonable. However, it is hard to open and lock it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I replaced the band with a nice brown leather band and it looks at least as ..., April 7, 2014
Really clean looking and thin- I get a lot of compliments on this watch. I replaced the band with a nice brown leather band and it looks at least as nice that way too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and it keeps time, too!, July 23, 2014
Good looking watch. Expected from Skagen.