Skagen Men's 331XLSL1 Jonas Quartz/Multi Stainless Steel Dark Brown Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quality Japanese-Quartz movement
- Mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 38 mm
- Stainless-steel case; White dial; Day function
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Slim and smooth. This men's watch features a slim vertically brushed stainless steel case connected to smooth genuine leather straps in brown pebble texture. The silver tone white dial houses multifunction with day, date and 24-hour time. Indicators are chrome with white luminous features.
With its brown leather band, silver-tone accents and amazing functionality, the Skagen Men's Steel Brown Leather Multi-Function Watch is the perfect timepiece for the man who appreciates both style and substance. The embossed brown leather band is complemented by a silver-tone, stainless steel round bezel. The crisp, white dial features silver-tone Arabic numbers at six and 12 o'clock and long silver-tone indexes in the other hour positions. Three subdials provide day and date functions as well as 24-hour notation. Silver-tone luminous hands are complemented by a sweeping seconds hand. This watch is water resistant to 99 feet (30 M).See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.5 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces
- ASIN: B0012ON4Q0
- Item model number: 331XLSL1
- Batteries: 14 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Luminous, measures-seconds|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Before buying, try this: visit the Skagen web site and call their 800 number for customer service. Ask about buying a replacement band for a Skagen watch.
I for one regret getting the watch. While it's been a good timepiece, the cost of band replacement, having to send it back to them for such a simple thing and then waiting up to 6 weeks is the epitome of screwing your customers.
Update: After sending in the watch for getting a new band in December 2012, their repair service ruined the watch. They did replace the band but they also opened the case to replace the battery (it wasn't sent in for anything but a new band!) and broke the plastic ring that keeps the movement in place. After some back and forth with the repair service, the company did make good and gave me a gift certificate to get a new watch of comparable value. I got one that did not have a proprietary band. Do yourself a favor and avoid any Skagen watch with a proprietary band.
- love the packaging. very nice. (see the pictures I uploaded)
- looks sleek and sophisticated.
- It's very nice, but isn't an all-out dress watch... so can be worn with more things (business casual OR dress).
- Extremely easy to set the date / time
- The band is a bit stiff, though it isn't a big deal. It loosens up.
- It's comfortable to wear because it's so light. I have another dress watch that I dread wearing because it's so heavy. After a few minutes I hardly notice that I'm wearing this one.
Not much else to say. Overall I'm just very happy with this purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This watch has served as me as a dress watch over the last 3-4 years until the battery recently died. Read morePublished 1 month ago by jk
The watch looks really nice. Mine fogged up from the inside after it got wet. It stayed like that for about 6 weeks. My only real issue is durability. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Tucker Woerner
SKAGEN, a good looking time piece and in a good price range.I am a dial person the more the merry, so a chronograph watch is usually the one for me. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Arnie L.
The Band cannot be replaced easily iam not sure where to find a replacement band bad experience after 2 years cannot find the band and hence the watch is sitting in coset !!!Published 13 months ago by Bhuvan Kumar