Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on January 3, 2013
Aesthetically, Skagen is one of the best watch designer out there, in my humble opinion. This watch is quite stunning, a lot better looking than how the picture looks. Too bad, they don't use higher quality parts. I would be willing to pay more if this watch had a sapphire crystal and a deployment clasp. Alas, I will be buying the deployment clasp separately, and will have Skagen change out the crystal when it gets scratched (as it always does).

But for the price, there is nothing out there that is as good looking.
on December 13, 2012
I bought this in store for my boyfriend. The watch is nice, light weight, and the face isn't huge. He LOVES it. Also the face is fairly flat and doesn't rise high on the wrist which he really liked too. He hates large, thick watches.

So far there has been no issue- and he can be a bit rough with his watches. Only thing I have noticed so far is the leather band is getting creases from taking it off and on, but is not very noticeable and I assume that is normal for leather to do. Correct me if I am wrong.

I love the watch! So nice looking and can go with pretty much anything. I think it's a great gift.

Will update if any issues occur.
on September 21, 2012
Just received this watch in awesome two day free shipping! Watch contained plastic over screen and looks so clean and sleek. Looked at this watch at Macys and almost bought it until I stumbled upon the exact same one on here for a fraction of the price. Can not wait to give it to my boyfriend for Christmas, this is the identical watch he wanted! Very nice leather also and original tags are still attached to the watch and the box. So pleased!!! :D
on June 18, 2012
I just received this watch as a Father's day present. It's a a first class timepiece! Has a very distinctive look about it. The smaller dials are a bit difficult to read but it can be done even with my aging eyes. Besides, if you don't know what day it is then you need more than a watch... It's basically for telling the time. Need more than that, pull out your phone. I'll update this review after I have had the watch for a while but for the money you can't go wrong with this one. Looks classy with a suit or in shorts. Selling at retail stores for about $145 plus tax. Picked up on Amazon for $73. I anticipate many compliments.
on December 24, 2012
I love Skagen watches and own three of them now. The designs are classic, elegant, and expensive looking just like you would expect in a fine European watch. I bought one initially because I was looking for a watch that wasn't so heavy and big like my previous Invicta watch (I have skinny wrists). I highly recommend them.
on June 26, 2011
I received this product promptly and it was well packaged. I really like the watch and have had no problems with it. The people who complain about it cracking very easily must treat it very badly because i accidentally hit it pretty hard against a bike rack and i only got a small scratch. I would highly recommend this product.
on December 31, 2010
Delighted with this stylish black watch. It is a ver comfortable fit and great to look at. At my age it is a bit hard to make out the smaller dials without my glasses but the whole is an elegant, attractive and unusual accessory.
on February 13, 2012
I usually take watches off when typing (and I type all day). This one is light enough that, even after not having worn a watch in months, I quickly forget I'm wearing one.
on December 30, 2012
We bought this for my stepson for Christmas (he is 21) and he loves it. It's elegant, stylish, and really nice quality. Substantial but thin and sleek. A great buy!
on January 10, 2013
It looks very nice. The fitting of the watch with hand is good and gives light weight. It seems to be smart and having nice silver dial for long capture.