Skagen Women's 358SSSD Freja Stainless Steel Watch with Swarovski Elements
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 28 mm
- Stainless-steel case; Silver White dial
Stainless steel appeal. The signature Skagen silver tone mesh band connects seamlessly to a slim stainless steel case with mirror border. The vertically brushed chrome dial features 12 indicators made with SWAROVSKI elements.
Ideal for everyday wear, this casual Skagen timepiece for women communicates an attitude of confidence with streamlined styling. It presents on a silver-tone mesh band with a fold-over clasp closure and offers a silvery white dial with crystal indexes in all hour positions and silver-tone hands framed by a stationary bezel and housed within a 28-millimeter case. This watch is powered by quartz movement.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
- ASIN: B0000C9ZD1
- Item model number: 358SSSD
- Batteries: 28 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 9, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold Over Clasp With Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band length||Womens Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Stainless steel, Silver dial color|
|Item weight||4.96 Ounces|
Top Customer Reviews
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because once while washing my hands I splashed water on it and condensation formed under the glass. It went away after a day, but I have to question the water resistance level. Now I just take it off when washing something or near water.
After normal wear (doing dishes, in the shower, etc.) water started to pool behind the face. I called the manufacturer and learned that this watch is NOT water resistant AT ALL. They don't reccommend getting it anywhere near water. Before buying a Skagen watch, you should check Skagen's website to learn its actual water resistance.
To Amazon's credit, they replaced the wet watch and paid for the shipping to send the old one back since it was their mistake to advertise it as water resistant to 100 meters. They have not, however, changed the description on the site.
1. Looks: the color of dial and the feeling of dial on hands is really beautiful.
2. Size and thickness: If you search for slim watches, skagen will be your first and final choice.
3. Mesh Band: This type of band is the speciality of skagen. its un-comparable.
4. Price: Considering the price for overall quality this watch is really affordable.
UPDATE: I've been wearing this watch 24/7 for weeks now. It is in perfect condition, not a scratch on it. I wear it in the shower, bathing the baby, sleeping, dressing; it's comfortable, doesn't catch on everything, keeps good time and is really nice looking. I get a lot of nice comments on the watch. It was a good buy.
UPUPDATE: It's now nearly a year that I've been wearing this watch 24/7 and not a nic or scratch. I can't believe the price now. I'm tempted to buy a bunch for gifts. People think this watch costs me hundreds of dollars. It is a GREAT buy.
Cons: No deal-breakers here, just things you might want to know ~ Not waterproof so you can't wear it in the shower. I have long hair and every once in a while it will catch in the mesh band. And no date display, if that's important to you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So you don't own a Skagen yet? Ha! So beautiful with it's ingeniously designed simplicity. Love it. We, the Skagen wearers, just know. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Maria J. Zalejski
I love the way this watch looks and fits! Very sleek, low profile, and doesn't get caught on a lot of things as it has a more "flat" design. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Ashley H.
I love their products but the clasp is not tight enough and gets undone easy.Published 4 months ago by booklover2010