Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on February 25, 2013
I bought this watch a couple of years ago and I need to replace the strap due to wear. The strap is unique to Skagen and is actually secured by little screws. I searched some sites on the web only to find out that Skagen no longer supply replacement straps to any reseller. The only way to get a replacement strap is through Skagen itself. I contacted Skagen and they told me that they no longer ship replacement straps. The only way to get a replacement strap is to ship it to their repair centre, run by Metro Service Repair, who will charge you the standard fee for a repair, approx $30, and it could take up to 5 weeks to complete. So I will pay shipping costs both ways plus $30 and be without my watch for 5 weeks!! Not worth the trouble so my advice is don't buy this watch if you want to keep it for more than 18 months or so!!
on June 8, 2007
My wife bought me this watch for our 20th anniversary. It keeps good time and looks classy. I can wear it to work with a pair of jeans and a casual shirt and then keep it on for a night out in slacks and a button down. Good watch.
on June 8, 2007
I've had this watch for 2 years. If you like thin (5 mm) & light-weight, you'll love this watch- I sure do.
on December 2, 2007
I bought this watch for my boyfriend and it's perfect! It is very nice, with a good and beautiful leather strap and a clear, classic, and somehow subtle and soothing typeface for the watch face. It's one of the most beautiful watches I've ever seen without being flashy but having just obvious good style.
on December 19, 2011
I like the watch. I was very happy to wear it. But guess what? The crystal cracked with no reason. I was very disappointed. Never had an experience like this with my watches before.I read a similar comment in this page from somebody else. Shall Skagen Watches at least cover the costs of replacing the crystal? Have there be any improvement in the quality of the same after similar complains?
on October 22, 2007
I bought this as a gift for someone, and it has turned out wonderfully. It is a very slim and stylish watch and has great quality. I would definitely recommend buying it on Amazon or with another discount seller. I saw the same watch (with the same model number) for double the price on other websites.
on November 28, 2009
This is a very nice looking watch, with a surprisingly thin case (only 5mm!), but I only got to enjoy wearing it for a few months before the crystal spontaneously cracked in my dresser drawer one night. When my wife took the watch to a watch repair shop, they quoted $55 to replace the broken crystal. That's five less than the sale price of the watch - no thanks. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted, but I won't buy another one to replace the first - twenty bucks a month is a bit high for a watch rental.
55 comments|29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2011
I purchased this watch online about 5 yrs ago because I wanted a very light unobtrusive watch. The watch has performed perfectly. NO issues whatsoever. Feels great and looks great. Great casual watch. Main problem is with the leather band. I have purchased three or four so far. YOU must order them from skagen directly or I believe there is one online reseller. Costs about $25.00. I have the older pin model, the newer ones use screws. Very difficult to change the band. Alas, when she dies, I will replace with and Emporio Armani, when that days comes I do not know, it may be a while.
on July 11, 2011
This watch meets the description. Quality finish. Very nice detail. Very thin. Keeps excellent time. Looks and feels like a high quality watch. The leather band is also a quality item but would, after using for several weeks, prefer a metal band. I am used to a slip on watch and find threading the leather strap through the two small straps a bit annoying. Would buy again in a minute.
on March 30, 2012
It is new to me so my review has nothing to do with longevity.

1. Super slim. Feels great. Looks sharp. Couldnt be happier.

2. I cant understand what more I could want. If I spend way more, I would want this.

3. I sooo recommend this watch. It isnt too big. Looks great with casual or dress clothes.