5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic
My wife bought me this watch for our 20th anniversary. It keeps good time and looks classy. I can wear it to work with a pair of jeans and a casual shirt and then keep it on for a night out in slacks and a button down. Good watch.
Published on June 8, 2007 by J. Ziegler

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH
Published 18 months ago by Lawrence R.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, June 8, 2007
J. Ziegler "Behealthy" (The Intermountain West) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's 433LSL1 Ferdinand Quartz 3 Hand Stainless Steel Dark Brown Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH, February 25, 2013
Lawrence R. (Raleigh, NC USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch a couple of years ago and I need to replace the strap due to wear. The strap is unique to Skagen and is actually secured by little screws. I searched some sites on the web only to find out that Skagen no longer supply replacement straps to any reseller. The only way to get a replacement strap is through Skagen itself. I contacted Skagen and they told me that they no longer ship replacement straps. The only way to get a replacement strap is to ship it to their repair centre, run by Metro Service Repair, who will charge you the standard fee for a repair, approx $30, and it could take up to 5 weeks to complete. So I will pay shipping costs both ways plus $30 and be without my watch for 5 weeks!! Not worth the trouble so my advice is don't buy this watch if you want to keep it for more than 18 months or so!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 8, 2007
I've had this watch for 2 years. If you like thin (5 mm) & light-weight, you'll love this watch- I sure do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, classic, classy watch, December 2, 2007
I bought this watch for my boyfriend and it's perfect! It is very nice, with a good and beautiful leather strap and a clear, classic, and somehow subtle and soothing typeface for the watch face. It's one of the most beautiful watches I've ever seen without being flashy but having just obvious good style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, October 22, 2007
I bought this as a gift for someone, and it has turned out wonderfully. It is a very slim and stylish watch and has great quality. I would definitely recommend buying it on Amazon or with another discount seller. I saw the same watch (with the same model number) for double the price on other websites.

1.0 out of 5 stars The watch crystal that cracked without a reason......, December 19, 2011
I like the watch. I was very happy to wear it. But guess what? The crystal cracked with no reason. I was very disappointed. Never had an experience like this with my watches before.I read a similar comment in this page from somebody else. Shall Skagen Watches at least cover the costs of replacing the crystal? Have there be any improvement in the quality of the same after similar complains?

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, slim and fragile like an eggshell, November 28, 2009
This is a very nice looking watch, with a surprisingly thin case (only 5mm!), but I only got to enjoy wearing it for a few months before the crystal spontaneously cracked in my dresser drawer one night. When my wife took the watch to a watch repair shop, they quoted $55 to replace the broken crystal. That's five less than the sale price of the watch - no thanks. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted, but I won't buy another one to replace the first - twenty bucks a month is a bit high for a watch rental.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 yrs of service . Great Watch, August 18, 2011
I purchased this watch online about 5 yrs ago because I wanted a very light unobtrusive watch. The watch has performed perfectly. NO issues whatsoever. Feels great and looks great. Great casual watch. Main problem is with the leather band. I have purchased three or four so far. YOU must order them from skagen directly or I believe there is one online reseller. Costs about $25.00. I have the older pin model, the newer ones use screws. Very difficult to change the band. Alas, when she dies, I will replace with and Emporio Armani, when that days comes I do not know, it may be a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great design, good value, January 2, 2011
For the price of a Timex, you can have a sleek, modern work of art. Great quality leather band, great quality watch. I've received complements from total strangers. Nothing wrong with a Timex, I have several, but from a design point of view, this is heads and tails above your typical "wear everyday" watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Watchband, January 31, 2010
I liked the slim line feature which is why I originally purchased this watch. However, the band disintegrated after about 7 or 8 months of use. That, in itself, wouldn't be so bad but the replacement band including shipping and handling costs almost as much as the watch itself. Maybe superglue would work!

Rate and Discover Movies