5.0 out of 5 stars superb everyday watch
Published on December 15, 2006 by Bruce E. Young

3.0 out of 5 stars Crystal scratches easily
This is a sharp watch and I get compliments on it but the crystal scratches easily. You don't know what did it or when it happened you just look at it and see another new scratch. I have an older Skagen that no longer works and has many signs of wear but no crystal scratches at all.
Published on May 23, 2011 by Marty McGlothlin

5.0 out of 5 stars superb everyday watch, December 15, 2006
This review is from: Skagen Men's 433LSLB Black Leather Watch (Watch)
This watch is just as advertised. While I purchased it as an everyday nonobtrusive time piece, it is elegant enough to wear for any occasion. It is unbelieveably light and comfortable. And it has one other attribute which is difficult to find in a watch today - it just tells time! As mentioned in one of the other reviews, it did inexplicably stop once for no apparent reason. A little shake and it started right up and has been operating perfectly for over six months. Unless it happens again I will consider that a one time glitch.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Watch that makes sense!, April 6, 2008
S. Shaw (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's 433LSLB Black Leather Watch (Watch)
Elegant, well made, just the right size watch that is not full of fluff. This watch just makes sense. Why pay more when you can have a watch that works with an elegant design and looks like you've payed more than the actual cost. Stainless steal construction case, with attractive looks and a leather band to give a rich look. What more do you need in a watch? The watch works with casual dress or corporate suit wear. Excellent watch for almost any occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small watch, big value, February 16, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's 433LSLB Black Leather Watch (Watch)
Skagen makes fine men's and women's watches. While the trend for men in the magazines now is watches that could double as boat anchors, Skagen has gone the other way. This watch is stylish, easy to read, and thin thin thin. The light weight and thin profile are a big hit with me.

I get more remarks about this watch than any other I have ever owned, generally about the low profile and the stylish look. And the price can't be beat - look inside the display case at your favorite store and see what $50 will buy you. I have a Swiss Army wear everywhere watch, and this is my dress watch for work and formal occasions.

This is a replacement watch for the last I owned, it was very little more than the cost of ordering a replacement leather band.

I intend to keep purchasing Skagen watches for the indefinite future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and sophisticated, January 5, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's 433LSLB Black Leather Watch (Watch)
I like thin sleek watches, I own a Movado which is also very thin...This watch is nice enough to wear with a suit but also versatile enough to wear every day with casual wear. Its very light and you forget you even have it on. Very comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, March 17, 2011
This review is from: Skagen Men's 433LSLB Black Leather Watch (Watch)
Stylish, slim watch! It is a great cross beteween dressy and casual. Perfect for the man that doesn't require Bells,whistles and above all else BLING!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent style, value and quality, March 8, 2007
S. Weathersby (Lake Forest, CA) - See all my reviews
Why pay 10 times more for a similar watch? If you love minimalist design and subtlety, you might love this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars still running, August 28, 2011
This review is from: Skagen Men's 433LSLB Black Leather Watch (Watch)
I bought it 5 years ago...still running. Great watch for the price. you only have to change the band and that is all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch!, June 8, 2011
This review is from: Skagen Men's 433LSLB Black Leather Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for my best friend's birthday. It was my first time purchasing a watch, and I wanted to get a brand that exuded quality (I hadn't done much research prior, either) without being too expensive. This watch seemed to be perfect, as it was sleek, stylish, and modern-looking.

Upon receiving the watch, I was happy with it overall. It was just as pictured, or perhaps, even more beautiful in person. The only reason I give it a 4 rather than a 5 is because it was a bit too small for my taste. I was scared it wouldn't fit my friend, as it seemed small enough to fit a woman. I'm not sure what I was expecting exactly -- though actually, this is my fault for not looking into the dimensions that were provided.

Despite that, I love the watch! I would purchase a Skagen again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A WONDERFUL ITEM TO OWN, May 9, 2011
This review is from: Skagen Men's 433LSLB Black Leather Watch (Watch)
I was very happy when I received this item, so happy that I had to place it on my wrist immediately. This watch is as light as air, the craftsmanship is superb and I really love showing off this watch.

The watch has a classic appearance for an evening/formal function while it can also be an office or a sporty watch. It simple fits every occasion.

I am a watch fanatic and this is my first piece from Skagen and it certainly will not be my last

5.0 out of 5 stars Slick & thin design is perfect, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Men's 433LSLB Black Leather Watch (Watch)
For anyone who needs a thin, stylish men's watch in black, this is it. Clean design, great price. Good leather band, too.

Skagen Men's 433LSLB Black Leather Watch