Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 27, 2010
I just picked up this watch and it's a slim design. The fob flows into the band for a seamless look. I was looking for a watch with both the day and the date and they are getting harder to find.
on November 23, 2011
I bought this watch and use it constantly. Thin, handsome and classy, just perfect for my taste!!! And it works wonderfully as well. This is a highly recommended watch. I am very happy with this purchase, thanks to The Designer Shops thru Amazon.
on February 17, 2013
I brought this watch due to its slim design and the very sleek and simple look. I rarely appreciate wrist watches that have a lot of dials or gizmos on them, so when I saw this one it just seemed write. It's serious, semi-casual and I particularly like the white on brown face. The quality of the watch seems also great, although I had it for only a week now and it's hard to judge it. But at least the looks and feels of it are spot-on.

The only possible downside is the brown background: I do like that brown a lot, but I've seen multiple images online suggesting that this same watch might have colors ranging from brown to dark brown and even dark gray. Well, I must say this is true... depending on the lighting, the color of the watch face seems to change - in well lit environments its more or less as shown on this picture, while in darker settings it can be perceived even for gray. However, it's not as bad as suggested by some pictures online. Anyway, this is a matter of taste; I personally wanted it to look brown and fit to my leather jacket, which it actually does. All in all, great watch!
on January 11, 2013
This Skagen takes their watch to a whole new level. It has a classic masculine design. The besel is large but not overbearing and it seems to hug your wrist. Very low profile slides elegantly under your dress shirt sleeve without catching. A watch that will catch the eye of your friends . . . . . and make them jealous. The days of the week are in both english or spanish depending on which way you turn the pin and can be changed without affecting the time. The Stainless Steel band will not corode and does not pull the hair on your wrist. The clasp is as easily closed as it is opened. Skagen has created a must have for the discriminating man.
on March 28, 2016
The watch looks nice, is comfortable, and seems to work well. However, the mechanism to change date and time is very difficult to use. I have not been able to figure out how to advance the date other than to advance the hour and minute hands 24 at a time. This is a leap year, therefore I needed to change the date but I cannot figure out an easy way to do it. Skagen makes a good watch for the price and this one is no exception.
review image
on March 6, 2014
I first saw Skagen watches at a local department store. I love their thin and clean watch design. I searched Skagen on Amazon and saw this particular model. My wrist is not large and this watch fits perfectly. Once I adjusted the band length it's like it's not even there. The face is very easy to read. The luminescent hands are such that I can tell time in a fully darkend room.
I consider this a dress watch. I will not ware this watch when I work on my car! I have a Timex digital for that.
Price and delivery was great through Amazon.
on November 9, 2013
I gave to my father one year ago, he use every day, he never take it off, and the watch is working great. He works in a hardware store and at the farm during weekends, and the watch is not giving problems!
on October 8, 2013
This watch is beautiful. The color is a lighter grey than the photo shows. This watch is much more masculine than Skagen's mesh banded watches!
on February 20, 2016
SKAGEN SKW6033P as above with blue face
Laurits Steel Link Multifunction Watch
Day (Set English or Spanish) Date Change Sequence
Day and Date changes after 12AM, but in hourly steps. First DATE changes, then later DAY in Spanish, and then later in English, finishing after 4AM. Skagen Customer Care says this is not normal, but it worked this way on TWO new watches. This evidently is normal!
on March 19, 2014
My boyfriend picked this style out after debating which of the Skagens he liked best (he has wanted one since he saw the thin profile and classy design of my women's watch) and he loves it. It's the perfect size, low profile, and looks good with every outfit. It also looks way more expensive than it costs (especially on Amazon since it is about $60 cheaper than buying at a department store!!). The apparently brown face in the picture looks much better in person, it's more like a dark neutral champagne color with a nice sheen. It was a little big for him so he took it to a jeweler and had a few links removed for about $5. Highly recommended.