Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skagen Women's 686XSGSC Steel Mother-Of-Pearl Swarovski Crystal Dial and Bezel Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 20, 2012
I bought this watch as a valentine gift for wifey. She loves the watch. Last week she handed me the watch as the clasp fell off. We looked around the house and found it. I spent about half an hour trying to figure out how to put the clasp back. Manage to fix it and wifey is happily wearing the watch again. I'm crossing my fingers and hopefully nothing falls off the pretty little watch.
on February 6, 2013
My wife is happy with this watch as she is able to see the large face and it adjust to her small wrists. She has had some trouble with the latch staying adjusted, but that may not be the way she tightened it.
on May 9, 2013
I bought this for my mom. She i older women and not very active but even dough screws managed to fall out of the behind of watch. Price is ok if u compare it to the prices of the same watch in Europe...
on December 17, 2012
This was bought as a gift for my daughter-in-law. The band is wonderful. Very flexible and a good weight. It should be very comfortable to wear. The face wasn't quite as nice as I had hoped. It is a bit difficult to see the details. Overall, however, it is a nice watch for the price.
on January 29, 2013
I purchased this watch before Christmas and wish I could return it! It falls off my wrist. It is pretty but the clasp does not secure it. I may still try to return it. A waste of money sitting on the shelf.
on October 21, 2012
Wonderful watch!! I have had it for about a week and have received a ton of compliments on it...The band is more comfortable than the traditional leather or stretch bands. The clasp is very secure and easy to do with one hand. So far it keeps time prefectly and is just plain pretty to look at! Amazon is awesome to deal with! I have always received products before the date promised and returns couldn't be easier!!! Whatever I need, I go to Amazon first!!
on January 2, 2013
I bought this watch for my wife and she was very pleased with the look and fit. The clasp is a little difficult to use and sometimes pops open and thats my only reason for not rating it five stars
on May 17, 2012
I love the Skagen steel watch. It is lovely and has been working great. Delivery was very fast.Get lots of compliments! I would highly recommend this watch for price, looks and value.
on December 28, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my mom, and she's in love with it. She really likes mother-of-pearl, so this watch was perfect for her. What made it even better was the sale price.
on December 26, 2012
Good watch very comfortable. Watch face was very pretty and unexpected. Looks a lot more expensive then excpected. Nice for the price