4.0 out of 5 stars Very classy look at an affordable price.
I bought this watch as a birthday gift for my girlfriend. She absolutely loves it. The simplistic design is very elegant and the colour combination matches most clothes. The quality and feel of the leather band is comparable to more expensive watches. The watch itself looks well made. All round very happy with it.
Published 23 months ago by Videsh Gobin

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch
Nice watch for casual wear. Lightweight. Keeps good time. No complaints. I recommend it if you have a small wrist.
Published 13 months ago by Holly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very classy look at an affordable price., August 6, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Women's 691SSLB Black Dial Swarovski Elements Black Leather Band Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful: Typical Skagen Quality, February 24, 2013
Skagen design is superb & classic, and this watch is no exception! I've worn it twice now and it's an eye-catcher. This is my 3rd Skagen. I have a steel mesh, silver square-faced version that I really love.....it's so comfortable & also a very classic design! Skagen has them all beat no matter what the price! You can pay more but why would you???

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking & my second Skagen buy. Many compliments!, February 16, 2013
I think this is a great brand & would rave about it to anybody who would listen! Ordered a different brand between the watches & immediately sent it back upon receipt of this one. No comparison. Skagen has great choices and meets all my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars better in person!, November 14, 2012
This watch is beautiful and a great price! it looks much better in person. Very glitzy and shiny. Great quality watch for a fraction of the cost - what more can you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!!, December 9, 2013
This watch is absolutely gorgeous it looks expensive and it is a very reasonable price you can wear it Jeans are you connect with jeans. absolutely beautiful'

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish top quality watch at a fraction of the cost of expensive brand watches, December 3, 2013
Excellent top quality watch at a bargain price. My honey loved it and it's really a quality time piece at the fraction of the cost of the expensive brands. Very well made and it is very stylish! Made in Denmark!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, August 29, 2013
After reading reviews, I thought that this item might be a pretty good everyday watch. I was not disappointed. It fits well around the wrist (I prefer leather bands) and I can tell time on the face easily. I like the second hand as well. Nice watch for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quaility and grear price!, July 15, 2013
John Pereira (BOCA RATON, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Made a great gift!. My wife wears it always and loves it. She likse that it can be worn when she dresses up or just with jean for everyday use. Well worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars classy watch, June 9, 2013
I bought this watch because of its look, thin case and leather band. I have been so happy with my choice. the dial is easy read whether in sun or shade. Highly recommend thus watch. I am very picky about my choice in watches.

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, May 17, 2013