5.0 out of 5 stars Distinct and manly.
I love this watch, and I constantly get compliments on it. It's very distinct, with the dark brown leather band and simple but elegant dial. And the quality of Skagen is well known.
Published 6 days ago by emlord

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read
This watch seems well built and the leather strap is comfortable. I like the brown and rose gold colors, with black in the small dials. However the watch face is too busy with too much rose gold, making it hard to read the time. I will keep the watch and wear it occasionally for decoration, but it is not very functional.
Published 5 months ago by Bruce McL

5.0 out of 5 stars Distinct and manly., July 7, 2014
emlord (Albany, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's 759LDRD Brown Dial With Rose Gold Markings Watch (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read, February 3, 2014
Bruce McL (San Francisco Bay Area) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars between modern and elegant, August 20, 2013
Was a very good choice. It is light, comfortable, elegant, modern, well it`s very kind. the gold rose details were out of mind....

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch Order and Return Evaluation, October 14, 2012
I purchased a Skagen Men's watch from Amazon after talking with one of their customer service reps. The watch was delivered on time and in perfect condition. I decided to return the watch because the analog hour, minute, and second hands were hard to see - difficult to tell the time due to the color combination and the three extra dials (day, date, and 24-hour dials). The return went smoothly, and my credit card was promptly credited. Very satisfied with how Amazon handled the purchase and return transactions.

Rate and Discover Movies