Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skagen Women's 814XSWXC1 Skagen Denmark Wo Perfect Rectangle in Ceramics Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 10, 2013
This is a beautiful little watch but the face is so small it was difficult for me to read. It reminds me of the tiny watches of the 50s and 60s. Not to fault of Skagen, as I said it is beautiful, but I am older and found it difficult to read.
on February 6, 2013
I liked the style of this watch but returned it due to a missing winding knob. I checked with my local watch repair shop and they said it would cost at least $30 for them to replace it. At that rate, I returned it. The watch arrived in its case so the only thing I would fault the seller is that they did not visually inspect the item closely before shipping. But that doesn't bother me becuase I know if they had to take the time to do that they probably couldn't offer such low prices. Also, I had bought another Skagen watch from the same seller at the same time and loved it, so I didn't opt to exchange it- but I would have if I decided to have two watches.
on December 30, 2012
This is a great watch for women. I purchased this watch for my wife after she got so attached to may ceramic watch. My challenge was finding a small version for her small wrist, this fit the bill perfectly. Ceramic watches can be heavy, but this one is petite and not heavy at all.

Chances are you will have to have some links removed, the way the watch came, it would fit my wrist, we had to have seven links removed to fit her wrist properly.

Great watch, she absolutely loves it!
on December 31, 2013
The only complaint is the length of the band. My husband says it was meant to be an ankle watch...had to have 6 links removed which would have cost normally $10 but the jeweler just said "Merry Christmas" But when they took the watch they did say that the links can break being ceramic and they don't accept any responsiblilty if that happens, don't know how common that is , but I did take it to a bonafide jewelery store. That said , It is a very nice looking watch that looks expensive and I have had many compliments on it already.
on December 8, 2012
This looks so cute in the picture. And it isn't an awful watch. It just isn't what I expected I guess.. It's very shiney.. I thought it would have more of a matte finish on it, and not so thick. It looks cheap to me. The band is HUGE so I will have to get a ton of links removed and also heavy on the wrist. This is one I could do without..
on November 27, 2012
I'm very pleased as to how this watch looks and performs. Most white ceramic watch styles have a round face and are large,clunky and unisex looking. This watch is perfect for a petite woman or a person with a smaller wrist because the design is so sleek and sporty, yet feminine.
on February 7, 2013
This watch was better than what we expected. It's very stylish, fits well on the wrist, and is superior quality.
on January 28, 2014
Very high quality, compact, fully comply with photo. Great for a gift.
There are no original documents Included, only watch and the box.
on September 15, 2013
My wife has a small arm and it fit just fine - small and looks expensive. Would by another Skagen watch.
on January 6, 2014
LOVE LOVE, this watch. I have a smal wrist and it fits perfect, dressy yet casual at the same time.