Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 12, 2012
I love my new Skagen ceramic watch. I've had a Skagen for about ten years and they are wonderful. This one is small and dainty. I know the big ones are all the rage, but they are not comfortable, and I think the fashion will fade. You don't even feel this on your wrist.
Ceramic is forever, and this is a great price for the quality.
on December 30, 2011
I bought this watch as a gift for my friend who loves watches,

P.S. she has a collection of 60(no Skagen) and she absolutely love this watch, the size,the crystal accents and how light it really is for a ceramic.

She wears the watch all the time now after getting it sized as the band is initially pretty long.

Also the price on Amazon is incredible after seeing this in a department store for over $200 bucks.
I will highly recommend this watch it will be truly appreciated by the receiver,trust me.
on January 15, 2014
I line the design and materials, and it is comfortable to wear. The only reason for the 4 stars is because the face is somewhat difficult to read and the links are hard to remove for sizing. Recommend a jeweler and they will probably not like it.

But, love the watch and the latching.
on April 8, 2012
I was pleasantly surprised when opening the box. The watch is way nicer looking in person than it's picture shows. Very pretty, only thing is you will probably need to have the links removed. I wanted to wear it so bad, but couldn't, not yet anyway, picking up tomorrow. Simple yet elegant!
on September 10, 2012
I love this watch. It had to have some of the links taken out and usually i can do this myself, but this is my first ceramic watch and quickly discovered that I couldnt do it. I took it to a local watch shop, and for $10 they removed the links for me. It was worth it.
on September 19, 2012
The watch is very small. That's one of the things I like about it but I must wear glasses to read it. Shiny and sparkley. Great with patent leather and most other things.
on February 7, 2012
I love the Skagen watch! The packaging of the outside of the box it was held in was very scratched and dirty. Watch itself was brand new. Looks like it had been on a shelf somewhere and forgotten. There was no return slip or anything with the watch, just the box.
on August 2, 2014
style is so cute..but number is difficult to see