Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on June 6, 2015
fabulous watch with very classic Skagen design. watch is unisex and would be on the small side for a man and large size for a woman. I'm a man and I get compliments on the watch plus it's partly ceramic so is light weight.
on July 8, 2013
SWEET!!!!! Nice looking quality made watch! This is completely ceramic and non-conductive and for an Electrician this is an awesome solution for a non pocket style time piece!!!!!
on December 19, 2012
Very striking, lots of information on the dial but now I need to get an updated eyeglass prescription so I can read the tiny numbers, my only complaint!!
on July 22, 2013
This is my fourth Skagen watch , nice look for a very low price. This is a watch that has a simple but elegant design. I recommend
on August 28, 2013
Sent me a USED or re-furbished watch...! Very disappointed that Amazon let this happen. (Sold by WatchInGo and Fulfilled by Amazon.) Don't buy from these guys... I knew something was "Fishy" the minute I saw the used box... It had a pealed sticker missing and 2-strange yellow stickers on it... When I opened it, the watch had No wrapping, No tags and looked spotty, like it was polished to make it look new, but dry'ed out... I put it under a light and looked at it closer and noticed that one of the links look different. And sure enough it was... Different shade of color and looks OLD...! It was replaced...! I'm sending it back and never again...! I'm repurchasing it at EBAY, where I found a lot New with original Tags and Wrapping still on them... Don't fool me, I bought this watch at a Macy's before once and I know how it looks NEW and what comes with it...!

Link: B004TLLF1E
on April 16, 2013
This is a good watch . I wish the band was wider. The watch looks tiny, I thought it would be bigger.