5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer
I am extremely pleased with the quality of this watch. I have a very large wrist and have had no problems adjusting the clasp to fit. No clasp
Published on August 18, 2011 by landtec

3.0 out of 5 stars Skagen Mans Watch
I returned it, it was larger and blacker than the description showed it to be. I like my original better - except for the red numbers for the date - on a black background, so difficult to read.
Published on January 19, 2013 by Roy Duhamel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, August 18, 2011
This review is from: Skagen Men's 851LTBB Skagen Denmark Black Titanium Rectangle Watch (Watch)
problems at all, despite other unfavorable reviews I have read. The watch is very light, despite its size. It is easy to adjust the date. The large face is easy to read, including the date window. Other Skagen watches I own have been very accurate over long durations of time, keeping time up to the second with the company clock for weeks on end. Helpful when you push the limits like I do. I hope this watch is no exception, although I have not tested the accuracy over a long period. I would buy this watch again in a heartbeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the replacement I wanted., December 3, 2012
I loved my old Skagen and this one is even better.

Titanium and black. What more can you want.
It fits great, is easy to change and slim on my wrist, unlike the dorky big things some people like and end up damaging when they hit them on other things. It works great in the dark. Even my Panerai loving friend was truly impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Classy Watch, November 30, 2011
This is a great watch and I'm really glad I decided to go with this type of band. The watch is well made and doesn't look/feel like it's going to break on you. I bought it to go along with dress clothes and it goes well with basically anything. The band makes this watch very comfortable to wear, sometimes I forget I'm wearing it! It's also nice in case you'd get your watch wet while washing your hands, which I hope you do after using the restroom, because it won't get nasty like leather ones will after time. Also, the clasp is slightly tricky at first, but it's not hard to figure out and works very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 23, 2014
I really really really like this watch. I've gotten many compliments on it. I bought it for my wedding and decided to wear it some to make sure no defects would show their self while I could still return it. The wedding isn't for a few weeks yet but I'm having a hard time not wearing it every day.

I have a very small wrist and it works well for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are comfortable, extremely accurate, September 4, 2014
Other than one Invicta watch which was given to me as a gift I only wear Skagen watches. They are comfortable, extremely accurate, and with a nice, thin profile which makes them elegant and easy to wear. I like the way this one's band appears integrated into the watch-face itself (which is a feature which has prompted me before to purchase other Skagen watches). Skagen is always my "go to" choice in watches both for myself and as gifts.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice-looking watch that keeps excellent time, September 15, 2014
This is a nice-looking watch and keeps excellent time. One design flaw is the very small stem (crown) which can pose a challenge to big-fingered users, especially if attempting to reset the date. I was actually looking for the grey version of the same watch which I have had for years and wanted to replace. (The clasp has become a bit loose and doesn't hold as fast as it once did).

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 7, 2014
Would have liked the watch but the clasp was broken. Had to return

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely timepiece, May 16, 2014
I love this watch.
Elegant, light, good to wear.
Perfect choice for watch lovers to wear with a suit.
Go for it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable watches I've owed, May 7, 2014
Joshua (Dayton, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
I have 3 different styles of Skagen watches and these are the lightest and comfortable watch I've ever owned.
This specific watch would be a 5 star but for some reason the clasp is not as tight as my others. It still remains clasp but was a bit unnerving when I first put it on...it seemed lose. However it has remain clasp and I've not had any problems to date.
NOTE: The glow in the dark numbers and hands are nice unexpected detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for a Friend, May 7, 2014
I bought this watch as a gift for a friend but, now I think I may need to buy me one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›