Top positive review
34 people found this helpful
A gorgeous timepiece
on April 16, 2012
This is a great looking watch. It isn't exactly as I had expected - the dial is more like lacquered bronze than the gold tone I was expecting, and the bracelet mesh is unlike that of other Skagen watches, but overall it is a unique and elegant unit. The manual did not provide instruction on how to set the secondary hour hand (GMT time supposedly) and it was a bit troublesome finding that information on their Site (as this watch model no longer appears when searched for), so I provided the information below.
My only dislikes: I wish I could convert the Secondary Hour hand to a "Seconds" hand, or make it stop altogether (i.e. park it at the 12 position or something). The main reason is because I don't need the Secondary Hour hand, and it is a bit confusing when I glance at my watch to tell the time and I see four hands: the Hour hand, Minute hand, Secondary Hour hand, and the Alarm hand. But overall, a great watch.
A. SETTING THE TIME
1. Pull the B crown out to the fully extended position and rotate the crown.
B. SETTING THE DATE
1. Pull the B crown out to the middle position and rotate the crown clockwise.
2. Push the B crown back to its normal position. The date and time are now set.
C. SETTING THE 2nd TIME ZONE
1. Pull the B crown out to middle position push and hold down A push-button to set the hour hand.
D. SETTING THE ALARM
1. Pull the crown out to middle position and rotate crown counter clockwise.
2. Use the push-button to turn the alarm on and off, one beep means alarm is off, two beeps means it is on.
E. *SETTING THE DATE CAUTION:NEVER CORRECT DATE BETWEEN 9 PM AND 12.30 AM.