4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for the price!
Published on June 3, 2012 by Jeremy Downs

3.0 out of 5 stars Good... If you have very small wrists
Published on June 28, 2012 by :,/

3.0 out of 5 stars Good... If you have very small wrists, June 28, 2012
:,/ (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Men's 856XLBLB Steel Black Matte Dial Multifunction Watch (Watch)
I'll start this off by saying I don't have huge wrists, but I do own other skagen watches. I ordered this one expecting a similar fit to the other skagen which is magnificent. That was not the case, due to the design of the point where the strap and actual watch meet there is almost no flex, leaving the watch either sitting lopsided with the face turned away or towards me on the side of my wrist or the watch sitting high off my wrist with a lot of slack. I'm going to try another skagen, I think this is the reason why this one was so cheap

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for the price!, June 3, 2012
This Skagen watch is clean and simple. Some people don't like how thin it is but I love it. I've received many compliments on it and would absolutely by from Skagen again. I'm giving it 4 stars because the leather tore a little in one place but to be honest, I put my watches through absolute hell and it was several months of this before it happened. Still a little disappointing however.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well-Built and Stylish, October 9, 2013
The watch is sleek, durable, and it all hands work well. The only problem I had was that the battery was dead when I received it. The tab that was supposed to keep the knob from pressing in and operating the watch must have fallen off.

3.0 out of 5 stars Date, day and 24 hours are difficult to see, February 9, 2014
The watch is very nice, the only one disagree is the size of the date, day, it's imposible to see

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, January 16, 2014
I love this watch. It became my favorite watch because it so slim and stylish. Definitely going to buy more

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking and a great price, December 12, 2013
Really nice looking. Tasteful black matte appearance, easy to read modern face. A great gift that made the recipient very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, June 20, 2013
Bought this for my dad as a birthday present. He loves it. The coloring and detail on it is fantastic! Not one flaw. He's an amateur collector of Skagen watches so this watch was perfect and worth every cent.

3.0 out of 5 stars must read, August 19, 2014
the watch got foggy in a hot day while hiking and i broke the bish n it got me so mad because i loved this watch cuz it was so thin ... dont take it whers it hot and where u sweat from ur wrists

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch.., September 27, 2013
Good watch for the price.. Good quality.. Light & good for daily use.. But sometimes I fell it's very cheap.. So far I can't complain about the quality..

1.0 out of 5 stars crowns damages your skin, December 28, 2013
Used for two days already got my wrist skin removed by its crowns. Appearing good, ready to lose and get pinched by its crowns?

Rate and Discover Movies