5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, extremely slim, and easy to read at a glance.
Published on July 2, 2012 by John Doe

2.0 out of 5 stars nice design but not what expected
Really love the basic look to the watch but not what i expected.
when it arrived the watch was not working had a new battery placed in it and still did not work.
Published 17 months ago by jim hoekstra

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, extremely slim, and easy to read at a glance., July 2, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Men's 858XLSLC Theodor Quartz 2 Hand Stainless Steel Black Watch (Watch)
I love this watch! I have owned quite a few watches in the $25-60 price range in the past 15 years or so, and this one is by far the most elegant, most slim, and downright distinctive one I have ever owned. It is extremely thin, which means it does not catch on my cuffs (or, say, the edge of my car door) like several of my thicker watches. It is a little large for my taste, but not like some of the crazy-big watches currently being sold. I have smallish wrists and this one fits fine and looks fine on me. As a bonus, the absence of any unnecessary markings or a second hand makes it very easy to quickly glance at and know the time. I never realized how cluttered some of my other watch faces were until I bought this. I liked it so much that I turned around and ordered another Skagen watch in a different style. It is not a $3,000 watch (or even a $300 watch), and I didn't expect it to be. What it is, however, is a well-made watch that is several notches above my Timex watches in terms of style and manufacturing quality. If it shows wear in a few years I will gladly buy another Skagen to replace it. I am that happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars nice design but not what expected, July 18, 2013
Really love the basic look to the watch but not what i expected.
also please note this on skagen watches. the thin look design to them make it very difficult to replace the batteries on them. When you do get a new battery replaced on these style watches there more like to leave a mark on the backside cause the battery cap is tough to remove.
Looking to spend a little more on a watch now after learning about that.
hope this helps others who are making a decision on a watch to purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, August 4, 2011
What the picture doesn't show is that the watch is wafer-thin. It's really beautiful! Be careful though, as in the picture the dial looks more white, when in reality it really is nearly the same color as the case, a sort of steely looking chrome. (I know the description says "chrome dial" and I totally misread it, so just FYI.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch good, wristband terrible, November 27, 2012
Wristband is wearing out after only a few months and I alternate wearing this watch with others. Will be looking for new wristband.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch - Great price, October 26, 2013
David Price (Litchfield Park, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
This is a very nice, thin comfortable watch. It looks good for everyday wear or for an occasion. I haven't owned a Skagen watch before, but I would definitely look at one again when I need a watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Lines, slim design, March 15, 2014
An understated design and slim profile make this, along with other skagens I own, my preferred timepiece. Specific to this one, it is remarkably easy to read at a glance.

I could not more strongly recommend this watch. It is my new "Daily Driver."

1.0 out of 5 stars slim but not long-lasting, June 27, 2014
Edmond (GLENDALE, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I purchased this watch because it was slim, comfortable and very light, but after about two months stopped working, and I returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, April 6, 2014
Howard (Denver, CO) - See all my reviews
Very satisfactory product. Easy to read, and light on wrist. Just as anticipated when product ordered. Improvement, if desired, would be a whiter background instead of silver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, December 18, 2013
Gorgeous design - very sleek and elegant. Excellent price. Keeps accurate time. I have received many compliments on my watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Elegant Watch, December 11, 2013
Beautiful elegant watch. I've owned it for a month now and it appears to be well built. I love the minimalist design.