Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skagen Men's 858XLSLD Steel Super Slim Brown Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 8, 2012
The color tones of the watch (soft brown and silver) are aesthetically pleasing and work well with a variety of outfits. Dressed up or down, the watch looks great with anything. The leather band is thin, but not enough so as to question the durability. The face is modern, easy to read, and is the the thinnest of any watch I own. Like another reviewer said, this is a good price for a watch this great. All in all, I was pleased with the product, however, the face was too large for me and I ended up returning it. All the same, this product was great and would recommend to anyone with medium-sized wrists and would probably wear with t-shirt and jeans.
on May 16, 2014
I got this watched because its about as similar to the one i could find for a ryan gosling drive character costume compared to his patek phillipe which is prob thousands but i got the watch and it didnt work :/ returned it, wouldnt recommend this seller.
on January 28, 2013
This is a beautiful watch--I often get compliments, and, frankly, it looks more expensive than it is. That said, after a few months there is some discoloration at the edges of the leather band and some minor wear/tarnishing on the metal case. (I presume this is from getting it wet.)
on November 20, 2012
I really like this watch. It has a personality for sure and even though it looks low key, everyone turns around to look at it and say... "Cool Watch" which is kind of nice. Be warned that this watch does not have a second arm, so only Hour and Minutes, which is ok for me. If I want to measure the seconds I'll use my cellphone...
Another thing I like is that it is a flat watch as opposed to those Bulky watches that hit every wall ;-)
So if you are going after a trendy, Drive-like looking watch that's kind of retro and European (it's from Denmark) this watch is for you!
on April 6, 2012
Good quality, elegance, simplicity,very thin, almost weightless, in my opinion, everything you can ask for a watch! I have had it for about 6 months now and I have no complaints at all. Fantastic product! love Skagen's styles & its price-quality ratio.
on January 3, 2013
My only gripe with this watch is that the watch band seems a little bit cheap, even for the watch's already low price. I also wish the holes were situated a little bit differently, neither of the two notches nearest my wrist fit quite right. I still like the watch though.
on July 23, 2012
This is a very comfortable watch, really slim design doesn't lock on my dress shirt, also is very lightweight and holds time perfectly well, I have own this watch for about 2 months now and time is very accurate.

The band is really thin and still soft as new. I would definitively recommend this watch to another person!
on October 6, 2012
I am partial to this style of watch. I believe it is, in its simplicity and plainness, the most elegant of watches. It is also very thin, which goes along with the style but most importantly, it keeps accurate time. Otherwise it'd be of no use.
on December 30, 2011
Very light, comfortable, and modern design. Also, a great value! Bought as a Christmas gift for my husband and he likes it a lot!
on August 5, 2013
A few points:
- The face is a bit larger than I would have liked it
- After a few months of use, the band gets very flimsy and feels like it is going to fall off. It will probably come off within a year of use.

Overall, however, it's a great watch and I like it a lot!