5.0 out of 5 stars This watch has a nice masculine look without the bulk
In my 20's and 30's I could afford the luxury of buying myself a Cartier, a Breitling and a few other quality watches. But on a recent trip, I left my expensive Cartier on the hotel room's nite table while I left to use the health club, upon my return I found repair men about the room as I entered, and I quickly picked up my watch before it remained in the presence of...
Published 20 months ago by R. Zonzini

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor customer service
The watch is great, but Skagen is now owned by Fossil, who has initiated some bad decisions regarding customer service. I've had my watch since January and the clasp is becoming loose. Such an easy fix, right?--slide off the old one and slide on a new one. But when I requested the cost of the new part, I was informed by Customer Service that,

"Metro Service...
Published 18 months ago by Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Skagen Men's 906XLTTM Titanium Titanium Chronograph Watch, October 8, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Men's 906XLTTM Titanium Titanium Chronograph Watch (Watch)
I had purchased item
I have used this item and I will ask others also to buy this.
Because this is the best in quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Proud Watch, August 26, 2013
The watch is actually everything the previous reviews said it was. It looks solid and sophisticated - high class. However, it's a bit on the big side for me as I usually tend towards smaller/sleeker wristwatches. In all, I'm really happy I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, works great, August 22, 2013
ippowus (Rockville, MD, USA) - See all my reviews
Initially I wanted to swap in a black leather band but have since found that the metal band is growing on me. Nice piece...great looks.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, June 1, 2013
P. Finkelstein "movie lover" (Plainview, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Beautiful watch. Cross between very sleek and sexy and still comfortable enough to wear everyday. Very classy and very functional.

2.0 out of 5 stars Skagen Men's 906XLTTM Titanium Chronograph Watch, April 8, 2013
The watchband is non-functional. The clasp will not close securely and the watch has fallen off my wrist 5 times in the first three days of wearing. The watch itself is light and attractive but I am afraid it will fall off unnoticed when I am out of the house and therefore afraid to wear it outside the house.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK looking, light in weight watch, March 11, 2013
Watch was received in perfect condition.
Like- watch is light in weight
Dislike- alignment of chrono time hand used for seconds and the date marker was not aligned perfectly when constructed. (maybe I’m too fussy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, excellent, well built watch., January 15, 2013
Great watch! I have a smaller wrist, so huge watches don't work well for me. This right-sized watch has an easily adjustable band and looks good on my arm. Well done Skagen! It needs some improvements: waterproofing and sapphire glass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets noticed on your wrist, December 24, 2012
A very classy watch, the slim design and grey colour attracts attention from others who want to know about and inspect it. Not a sports watch, but rather one that matches well with casual wear such as jeans or khakis.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, December 17, 2012
Its great. Nice , light weight , trendy and cool. Love it . Got compliments wearing it on day one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skagen Men's 906XLTTM, December 16, 2012
This is a very handsome and stylish watch. It's light and very thin and doesn't look like all the other chronographs out there. I would recomend this watch.

ARRAY(0x9d33bb94)