Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 16, 2013
I bought this watch as a Christmas Gift. It was opened on Xmas Day and came out of the packaging with a defective clasp. I notified Jomashop on 27 December and said I wanted a refund as the watch is defective. I got an email stating that they would not refund but would repair it and that I had to pay for SHIPPING COSTS AGAIN (TWICE)! Customers Beware DO NOT BUY FROM JOMASHOP if you are purchasing items as gifts to be opened on a specific date as they only warranty against defects 5 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT. Jomashop is a Scam and should be removed from Amazon's Seller's list.
on July 12, 2014
I love Skagen watches. As a matter of fact, my whole family loves them too.
Here's the reasons:
Most are very thin and light making them a pleasure to wear.
They keep absolutely perfect time.
They have very nice modern styles and a wide variety to choose from.
I especially love the mesh style watch bands because they will fit any size wrist. I have large wrists and many watches either struggle to fit or don't fit at all. But the mesh style overcomes both narrow AND wide problems.
Lastly, this particular watch was purchased as a used watch from Amazon Fulfillments. You'd never know it. It came in the original box and packing totally pristine and working (as usual) perfectly. I got it at half the new price and am totally delighted.
on December 4, 2013
Elegant design. In some ways more sophisticated and appealing than other modern designs such as Movado. It is also just the right size--38mm diameter, 7mm thick. Nearly as attractive is the Skagen 925XLSLB, which I reviewed earlier, but I find it slightly too large. Any larger case than these is in my opinion ostentatious, though some men like the chronograph type, which are necessarily larger. (Do they actually use the features?) I hoped that this snap band would be easier to put on than the leather buckle style. It is not. And I miss having a date indicator (which the 925XLSLB does have). But after trying at least five others, I find that I wear this most often.
on September 16, 2012
This is a very good looking watch. Very sleek and thin on the wrist. This is the second Skagen I've bought and will likely buy others when looking for a watch. The watch was reasonably priced for the style and quality.
on June 15, 2012
I really can recommend this watch. Even it is a steel watch it is very light and looks very good (my opinion). First I thought that the mesh band is a bit girly, but it is not. I have the watch since one month a only the wheel for the time adjustment is poking in your wrist when you bend it a lot. Skagen has a lot of nice watches now but if you want something not too expansive which looks good to almost everything this watch is a good advice.
BTW: The watch cost in Singapore 339 SGD with a 5% from the shop still 305. Bought it over amazon for 88 USD with shipping 101. It arrived 3,5 days later in Singapore!!!! Great!
on March 5, 2013
Had watch about four months but wore less than ten times since I prefer to wear a digital at work, and the glass cracked! I am in my mid thirties and have had a steady rotation of at least ten watches over 20 years, this is the first ever that CRACKED on me. I've owned two other Skagen pieces (titanium) & they were well worth it, unfortunately this time replacing the glass may cost more than the watch itself. I didn't keep original packing so probably voided manufacturers warranty. ?. Review would've been one star solely on the watch but gave two for Skagens (usually) good quality.
on September 11, 2012
This watch is cool, classy, and comfortable, but the mineral crystal is a major issue. Within a week of wearing this watch the crystal cracked. Next time I'm going for a sapphire crystal.
on March 5, 2013
I bought this watch for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves it. It looks very sleek and classy. I love the thin profile and the size of the face is perfect. His only (initial) complaint is that it looked more like charcoal than black at first, but he's gotten used to it. The band is a little on the lighter side of black but it complements well anyway. Solid construction and he hasn't had any issues yet. I totally recommend this watch!
on January 7, 2013
got the watch from my girlfriend for christmas, couldnt ask for anything more! great watch to wear for daily use and even fancy enough to wear for formal use as well. it is a very light watch and you can barley tell it is on your wrist. sadly i dropped mine on a wooden floor right on the face and the glass cracked so i have to send it back to the company to get fixed :(. it would be a lot easier if they outsourced their parts to local jewelery stores. but honestly it is well worth the wait.
on May 13, 2013
Super thin and lightweight. I bought this for my boyfriend for christmas, and he wears it everyday! He loves it, finds it comfy, and has gotten many complements. The only complaint is that the black is starting to wear off a very very little bit. It has been worn everyday for 6 months however, so other than that, I have no complaints!