4.0 out of 5 stars dead battery on arrival otherwise perfect
saw this watch at the store for $125 on sale. Got it here for <$60. Love everything about it except having to put a new battery in it right away.
Published 16 months ago by M. A. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 2 weeks
I purchased this watch for my husband. He was so excited to receive it.
It arrived from the seller without a shipping invoice but it looked as advertised. I noticed that the watch was working when it arrived. When it started losing time after a week and a half we figured it was just the battery.
Took it in to the local watch shop (even though I should NOT have...
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 2 weeks, May 23, 2013
This review is from: Skagen Men's 956XLTTN Quartz Titanium Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
I purchased this watch for my husband. He was so excited to receive it.
Took it in to the local watch shop (even though I should NOT have to replace a battery after a week and a half). Was told the battery was fine - and they cleaned the contacts.

Watch started working again - and stopped after a week.

Now I have to go through the hassle of returning it - and finding a watch for my husband that actually works.

So disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars dead battery on arrival otherwise perfect, May 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp watch, nice face, July 27, 2013
I was nervous about getting this online because it was literally half the price I was seeing in stores. It's exactly the watch I wanted. The band is good, the face is nice and I've managed not to scratch it so far, which is not very typical for me.

The only draw back to it is the mesh band. I'm not a big fan of them and I wish that they had offered another type of band with this face. But I'm not going to hold that against my review. I knew it was a mesh band when I ordered. It does look sharp, its just harder to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Simplicity., May 13, 2013
Comfortable watch, keeps time. High quality for the money= value. I get comments on this watch. I used to only buy timex, then seiko, I am a convert to Skagen. My seiko 5 would not keep time, the quartz are fine. Maybe one day there will be an affordable american made watch. Till then...Skagen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch Great Value, May 10, 2013
It looks and feel great. It's nice enough for a business setting and interesting enough to wear out. A great all around watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, April 24, 2013
Lightweight and thin; the wristband is meshwork with a clasp that's easy to adjust, which is great for exact sizing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful slim watch, January 28, 2013
This is a very slim watch that looks great whether its slipping out of the cuffs of a dress shirt or just sitting by itself at the end of my wrist while wearing a tee. I'm not a fan of metal bands, but was looking for watch that I could take swimming in the ocean without a woven band that begin to smell after a short time. This was it. The band is strong and secure, while it feeling very comfortable on my wrist. While not at all big or clunky like many of the other watches I've tried. Don't count on seeing the date though its quite small. Overall would highly recommend to anyone in search of fine looking quality timepiece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, December 26, 2012
Excellent size, color, dimensions. Super comfortable. Makes for a perfect gift for a teen boy ready to take on the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, December 19, 2012
Gave this as a gift, and the recipient loved it! Great quality, sharp and very lightweight. the recipient loved the mesh-like band, and the blue face adds a little personality to the watch. Great for men with small wrists, as the face is not too large and the watch is thin and lightweight.

5.0 out of 5 stars An elegant watch., March 8, 2013
A beautiful watch. Simple.
What more needs to be said?
Except that I am required to write ten more words.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›