5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite watchband ever
Beautiful watch. The stretch mesh band is super comfortable and great looking. They say the band length is "women's standard", whatever that means. Fortunately it fits my wrist perfectly. The inside circumference of the watch is about 6 1/8", as near as I could measure. So far, seems to keep accurate time. Really happy with it.
Published on February 26, 2012 by Penny K Daman

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after about 4 months
Nice watch! The stretchy band is very comfortable for a small wrist. I got the gold, wish I could have one in silver too. The ones with the crystals are very attractive too. Had for a couple of months, keeps time very well.

Published on January 3, 2013 by M Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite watchband ever, February 26, 2012
This review is from: Skagen Analog, Women's Gold Tone Stretch Mesh Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 30, 2013
I love this watch. I originally got a Skagen watch with the other type of band and had to return it within a week as it fell off my wrist in a restaurant. I ordered this one and it fit perfectly. I have a small wrist and it is a little loose but it is fine. The band has a lotta give so if you have a larger wrist you would do fine with this band. I really recommend this - the watch looks like an expensive model and because it is all stainless steel, doesn't give me problems with my nickel allergy.

April 23, 2013. Update. I still love this watch. It keeps perfect time and never bothers my wrist. I highly recommend this watch!

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after about 4 months, January 3, 2013

Update: This watch stopped working after about 4 months. I thought it was the battery, so I had it replaced -- no dice. Even tried another battery. Of course I didn't keep the box or paperwork or anything, but I'd return it if I could. Can I still return it?

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely watch, February 17, 2014
It's a brighter gold than it appears in the photo, which I think enhances its elegance. The numbers are easy to read and the band is comfortable (however, I do have a small wrist and the band is not snug against my skin.) The band can be made smaller -- I've had two rows of links removed. The jeweler told me that Skagen has been a quality brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and Feminine, February 17, 2014
I just couldn't be more pleased with this watch. I have a problem with reading most watches because of their small size, unless I have my reading glasses on. But this watch, which is 1" in diameter, is very easy to read even without my reading glasses. Aside from that, which is important, it's a stunning watch with beautiful styling and a very attractive design. I don't like overly fancy watches, and this is just right, very feminine, and just gorgeous in its simplicity and well-designed lines. I was very fortunate to be able to buy it at a fantastic price during the watch sale, so I got a very good quality watch for an extremely good price. I couldn't be happier and look forward to many years of service with this watch. By the way, it's also water resistant to an unusual depth, something I noted when reading its features. I would recommend this watch very highly whether it's for yourself or as a gift for someone special. i really do love it, as I do like fine jewelry and appreciate a beautiful timepiece. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another superb Skagen Watch!, January 20, 2014
This is my third Skagen watch. I love the sleek designs and this one stays true to the quality. Received in original box and on time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 4, 2014
Like the watch alot. Bought it as a Christmas gift for
My mother who loved it. Band can be tight for people w big wrists. More for people with smaller wrists.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch, but..., November 15, 2012
A beautiful, affordable watch, it was just what I wanted, including the stretch mesh band. However, the band was too snug, and I had to return the watch. I'm not a large person, but there was no "give" to the band and no way to enlarge it the fraction of an inch that would have made it perfect. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, February 2, 2012
The watch was packaged beautifully and made a very fine impression. It was in perfect condition and runs perfectly. Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty very tight, May 2, 2014
I have a small wrist and I was sad that this watch was small on me had to return it, can't wait for it may fit at some other time. I can use this money for a different one. Nice watch though! EB